Delivery late issue

asufian97

Hi there,
\have a nice day, i am having a problem with delivery late but this isn’t my fault i am sure, my one of new client hire me for convert 12page PSD to html, but after complete one page he was happy and hire me for 12page, but after complete 4pages he stopped sending me more PSD file, now he didn’t response my message,(i think he is in with problem, not sure).
I already request him to extend time but he didn’t accept yet. and my delivery time finish one day ago,
Anyone, please tell me what can i do for an on-time delivery rate.
Thank you.

Nothing you can do at this point. If your order is already at the late stage it’s still going to count late for your statistics even if your client will accept your time extension.

Just for the future: for the long tasks like this it’s better to set up a milestones offer and work step by step

Here is what you can do, Send him a extension request and deliver the project with a message that he should accept the extension request. Make sure the request is like 3 days so has to help your delivery in time

deliver the project

If @asufian97 has not completed the project and delivers it then CS could give him a warning for incomplete delivery even though it is not his fault. 😱

deliver the project

If @asufian97 has not completed the project and delivers it then CS could give him a warning for incomplete delivery even though it is not his fault. 😱

f @asufian97 has not completed the project and delivers it then CS could give him a warning for incomplete delivery even though it is not his fault.

I have a question here. Can he deliver his project with what he has been done? and leave a message. Whatever task you gave me I have completed If you have anything else need to do feel free to knock me & don’t panic the order will automatically mark as complete. (If I have the document & I finished my work but the client isn’t active on the fiverr)

f @asufian97 has not completed the project and delivers it then CS could give him a warning for incomplete delivery even though it is not his fault.

I have a question here. Can he deliver his project with what he has been done? and leave a message. Whatever task you gave me I have completed If you have anything else need to do feel free to knock me & don’t panic the order will automatically mark as complete. (If I have the document & I finished my work but the client isn’t active on the fiverr)

Can he deliver his project with what he has been done?

If a seller uses the " Deliver Now" button to deliver any order that is not completely done the buyer can report them to Fiver CS. Many sellers have come to the Forum who have been given warnings for doing so. Also, a few have lost their accounts for doing so repeadely. 😭

Can he deliver his project with what he has been done?

If a seller uses the " Deliver Now" button to deliver any order that is not completely done the buyer can report them to Fiver CS. Many sellers have come to the Forum who have been given warnings for doing so. Also, a few have lost their accounts for doing so repeadely. 😭

OMG.

That means there is no way. I have to wait for my client & what is the correct way to avoid this. Can you give me any tips.

For example If I have a big project I can’t cancel, actually nobody want to do that. Is there any way or I need to talk CS?

Thanks for your reply.

OMG.

That means there is no way. I have to wait for my client & what is the correct way to avoid this. Can you give me any tips.

For example If I have a big project I can’t cancel, actually nobody want to do that. Is there any way or I need to talk CS?

Thanks for your reply.

Is there any way or I need to talk CS?

Use the resoution center to ask for a delivery extension. If your buyer does not respond go to CS, there is a link at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Explain the situation and in my experience they will give you an extension.

Is there any way or I need to talk CS?

Use the resoution center to ask for a delivery extension. If your buyer does not respond go to CS, there is a link at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Explain the situation and in my experience they will give you an extension.

Hey, did you just say ‘CS’ themselves Extended the due date on that order for you?

d you just say ‘CS’ themselves Extended the due date on that order for you?

They will if the delivery time is close and your buyer has not resopnded to your request for an extension. 😉

Well, that’s cool news, I recently had a situation with a 24-hour order; luckily the buyer finally showed up and accepted my time extension request but it was tight. I thought support would only cancel and I didn’t want that. Thanks for that info!

Well, that’s cool news, I recently had a situation with a 24-hour order; luckily the buyer finally showed up and accepted my time extension request but it was tight. I thought support would only cancel and I didn’t want that. Thanks for that info!

They have done it for me at least twice in the past. I learned about doing this on the Forum. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

got news from CS, unfortunately they can’t extend time now because it’s already late, hope someone would try this in future. Thanks everyone.

unfortunately they can’t extend time now because it’s already late,

I asked CS to extend my time when there was less than a day left.

So, we now know that asking once the order is in revision and has gone late than talking to CS does not work. 😕

I am sorry you had this issue with your buyer. 🙁 What are you going to do? In my experience, if CS cancels it for a good reason then it does not affect your stats. However, you lose your money.

unfortunately they can’t extend time now because it’s already late,

I asked CS to extend my time when there was less than a day left.

So, we now know that asking once the order is in revision and has gone late than talking to CS does not work. 😕

I am sorry you had this issue with your buyer. 🙁 What are you going to do? In my experience, if CS cancels it for a good reason then it does not affect your stats. However, you lose your money.

should i cancel it, and if this order still late then should it be decrease on time delivery rate? like if it’s late 10days or it’s late 1day, both are same?

Archived