Fiverr now publishes your key metrics for everyone to see?

frank_d

Yes I noticed yesterday. Though not everyone’s and it seems only the good metrics/if they’re high enough. Also the metrics it does show aren’t totally clear eg. “recent orders” - is that the last 60 days? Also how helpful is it saying “100% of recent customers” if it doesn’t say how many customers there were or how recent (last 60 days again? eg. if 100% of recent customers was only 1 customer that might not be that helpful)?

Yes I noticed yesterday. Though not everyone’s and it seems only the good metrics/if they’re high enough. Also the metrics it does show aren’t totally clear eg. “recent orders” - is that the last 60 days? Also how helpful is it saying “100% of recent customers” if it doesn’t say how many customers there were or how recent (last 60 days again? eg. if 100% of recent customers was only 1 customer that might not be that helpful)?

Clicking on either yes/no doesn’t seem to do anything.

Leads me to believe they are testing it out.

They’ve added something similar last year. Like “success rate” or something of the sort. It was a single metric visible on mobile and it was gone before I blinked.

It gives me hope that this one’s a test and fiverr eventually reconsiders.

Cancelation policy is a mess and I’m pretty sure fiverr knows it’s a mess. This insistence of bringing it to the forefront in one way or another is just confusing to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived