Service misunderstanding?

bhxservice

I started my gig from one year, I am not sure if posting the link is allowed. Anyway, my service is to export comment and like list from one of the social media platforms.

Since I started the gig, I received 3 wrong orders where the buyers ask me to “Add Fake Comments” to their post which is clearly is not the service I provide. And of course I canceled the orders which had bring my cancellation rate up.

In the same time, I received 12 messages from different buyers that ask how the “Add Fake Comments” work! I started to suspect that my gig description and title are not clear enough? I really cannot imagine how the customer read “Extract comment list” and expect the seller to add some fake comments on their post!

I started my gig from one year, I am not sure if posting the link is allowed. Anyway, my service is to export comment and like list from one of the social media platforms.

Since I started the gig, I received 3 wrong orders where the buyers ask me to “Add Fake Comments” to their post which is clearly is not the service I provide. And of course I canceled the orders which had bring my cancellation rate up.

In the same time, I received 12 messages from different buyers that ask how the “Add Fake Comments” work! I started to suspect that my gig description and title are not clear enough? I really cannot imagine how the customer read “Extract comment list” and expect the seller to add some fake comments on their post!

I really cannot imagine how the customer read “Extract comment list” and expect the seller to add some fake comments on their post!

Years ago, it was possible to buy fake likes/comments/subscribers/whatnot on Fiverr. Then it became forbidden, and sellers got around it by stating that they would, for example, promote a page until it got a certain number of likes (they were still actually selling fake likes, they just worded it differently). There’s still belief that buying fake comments, likes, etc, will improve your business, and because of the Fiverr’s past, people contacting you might think that that’s what you’re really offering.

Good news, after trying to edit the gig to make sure that customer understand the service before placing order. Fiverr algorithm decided to deny my gig and telling me “The Gig failed to pass our review and is not visible to anyone.”

Well, I do not think that I am interested anymore to re-create the gig that was removed without any valid reason. In addition, I cannot restore the denied gig just because their algorithm decided that it did not pass their review 🙂

Archived