Improoving my translation Fiverr gig

stefanvasila799

You need to emphasize quality, suitability and value, not just speed and cheapness. That puts people off and many may assume poor quality. Remember that people don’t buy just because something is cheap and you don’t need to be super cheap or cheap at all to get sales. They buy because the feel you are the right person to solve their problem. Really cheap gigs tend to attract unscrupulous buyers. More expensive things may even sell better if you’re doing everything else right. It’s hard to say.

Also, I did a search of Romanian to English and vice-versa (note that it’s two words with a hypen in between) gigs on Fiverr. One has over 200 competitors and the other has nearly 200 and only a few of those gigs are getting reviews. This may indicate that the supply exceeds the demand. Usually I recommend narrowing down to a niche, but I’m not sure that would help you as it might make it too narrow and reduce your demand even more.

Instead, you could try offering specific tasks in your translation like business documents or transcripts. I don’t see many in your competition doing that. I’m not sure what the demand would be like, but you could certainly experiment. It could also make you more attractive to business professionals.

You need to emphasize quality, suitability and value, not just speed and cheapness. That puts people off and many may assume poor quality. Remember that people don’t buy just because something is cheap and you don’t need to be super cheap or cheap at all to get sales. They buy because the feel you are the right person to solve their problem. Really cheap gigs tend to attract unscrupulous buyers. More expensive things may even sell better if you’re doing everything else right. It’s hard to say.

Also, I did a search of Romanian to English and vice-versa (note that it’s two words with a hypen in between) gigs on Fiverr. One has over 200 competitors and the other has nearly 200 and only a few of those gigs are getting reviews. This may indicate that the supply exceeds the demand. Usually I recommend narrowing down to a niche, but I’m not sure that would help you as it might make it too narrow and reduce your demand even more.

Instead, you could try offering specific tasks in your translation like business documents or transcripts. I don’t see many in your competition doing that. I’m not sure what the demand would be like, but you could certainly experiment. It could also make you more attractive to business professionals.

I think you are right, thanks! I am going to emphasize quality and I certainly can put a transcription offer in there

So, I did what you sad, I put more emphasis on quality(that means I put some questions about that in the FAQ, I changed a little bit the text in the video and photos, and I changed the description) , I made the price a little bit higher, I included a transcription extra(and I put a question about that in the FAQ) and I also changed the title a little bit. Could I improve my gig even more?(my Fiverr gig: https://www.fiverr.com/stefanvasila799/translate-any-text-you-want-in-romanian-or-english)

Take out the refund offer - that attracts the wrong kind of buyer.

Also, translation into your native language is a unique selling point - you could make more of it.

I made the native language thing more clearer and make more of it, and I completly removed the refund offer. Do you have something else to say about my gig? 🙂 (my Fiverr gig: https://www.fiverr.com/stefanvasila799/translate-any-text-you-want-in-romanian-or-english). Thank you very much!

All of you helped me so much! Thank you very much!! Now my Fiverr gig is way more better than it was before. Of course if you haven’t checked out my translation gig yet you can go to it here (maybe you have any tips to tell me): https://www.fiverr.com/stefanvasila799/translate-any-text-you-want-in-romanian-or-english. If you have any tips or notice any grammar mistakes, please feel free to tell me.

UPDATE:Hi! Now I have 123 impressions, 94 click and 122 views … but still no order. How is it possible to get this many views in almost 3 days but NO ORDER??? I am certainly doing something wrong. I got a message from a user though that said “Hi, Nice to meet you.
I have a project for you, so I hope to call you”.(and then he sent me a link to my gig) This is intresting, but how should I deal with that? I mean, should I help him with his project; could it be a scam?? If you can give me any tips, please do.(My Fiverr gig:https://www.fiverr.com/stefanvasila799/translate-any-text-you-want-in-romanian-or-english?funnel=b0ad7312-9f7f-4393-816a-c910b4ac9f38)

Archived