Cancellation after delivery?

studentsole

Hi everyone,
Something strange has happend to me today.
I deliver an order something like 2 days ago. The order was marked like compleate and the buyer give me 5 stars review.
This morning I woke up and see an order cancellation on my phone (300$).

There is a way to be refounded? Why the buyer can cancell the order after marked the order like compleate? I can’t even contact him 😦

Some idea?

It could be a chargeback!!

A chargeback, also known as a reversal, occurs when a buyer asks a credit card company to reverse a transaction that has already cleared. A buyer may file a chargeback with his/her card issuer based on credit card association regulations and timeframes.

It could be a chargeback!!

A chargeback, also known as a reversal, occurs when a buyer asks a credit card company to reverse a transaction that has already cleared. A buyer may file a chargeback with his/her card issuer based on credit card association regulations and timeframes.

And what can I do?

It’s a fraud.

And what can I do?

It’s a fraud.

If an order is cancelled because of a PayPal chargeback, there is nothing you can do. The order is cancelled. The cancellation cannot be reversed. Sometimes Fiverr is able to refund sellers for their loss, however, you will have to contact them and discuss the matter.

Archived