My Gig Is Not Appearing On Search Engine

sayefmahmudreza

Hello,

if you new member on fiverr then you must be read fiver rules and regulations. fiverr not allowed to promote any other social medias. you changed your tittle or read your discrption carefully may be you doing wrong anything. Thanks

regard Zahra.

fiverr not allowed to promote any other social medias.

This is false. Seller’s are, most definitely, allowed to post their links (and other links) on social media. Whether that will actually be useful or not to a seller, is another question. Please do not give advice unless you know the truth about what is and is not allowed.

Hello,

if you new member on fiverr then you must be read fiver rules and regulations. fiverr not allowed to promote any other social medias. you changed your tittle or read your discrption carefully may be you doing wrong anything. Thanks

regard Zahra.

Hello,

I am not only the person, there are lots of same category service gig on Fiverr, there are top ratted seller. Then why I face the problem? And I am not promoting any social media, I promote videos on the platform. Whats the wrong?

How much times? They said moderation will take 30 days for that!

Fiverr takes at most 72 hours or sometime it shows instantly. After 72 hours if your gigs won’t be showing on the search engine then you can contact with the CS. They will tell you the reason.

Archived