My work is fantastic but didn't get order. why?

kushalmodi633

Hi @kushalmodi633

I agree with @mariashtelle1
Your “Fantastic” work is not like what you think. It’s very standart.
and you choose to play on very crowded field. Unless you have better portfolio, you will get a hardtime.

Second:
Have you check your impression? Click and View?
Learn how to improve this first. Fiverr and this forum already give this guide so many times.

Wish you luck,

Best regards,
Ridwan Sugi

There’s over 64000 results for logo design! Take that in to account - this means that you will need to do simply amazing work at rock bottom prices to get ahead of other sellers. Try and find something more “niche” so you have less competition. Also, here are some steps I recently wrote about:

Orders don’t come easily at the start. Here is my advice to getting yourself started on your first few orders:

1. Look at what other sellers doing your kind of work are charging. Come in at half their price. Make sure the gig looks great with a good photo.
  2. Once someone orders your gig, over-deliver. Give them more than what they ask for, spend a lot of time on the gig, and deliver it super fast.
  3. Be super polite, friendly and helpful with all requests.
  4. Once your feedback starts to stack up, then you will see your orders flood in, at this point you might want to amend your pricing structure, but still stay polite and helpful, and ALWAYS OVER-DELIVER!
  5. When you do a gig, make sure it is top quality with ZERO errors which the buyer will have to correct. In a translation gig, spelling or grammatical errors make your gig worthless. Spend as much time and deliver a perfect product.
  6. Make sure you have the app on your phone so you can respond to people very quickly.
  7. Always be polite, but instantly block anyone who is forceful or rude so that they can’t order from you and give negative feedback, there are some crazy people out there who expect several days work for $5, so any negative cues should have you blocking them to avoid these headaches.

When I first started I was doing 1 hour or more of work for a $5 gig to get my account moving, needless to say I now get several times more than that and a lot more orders. It’s all about reputation and that is something that comes in time.

I’m not a top level seller but have successfully completed about a hundred gigs, and two of those were a fulls week’s work.My best selling gig only has around 70 competitors. Very, very different to 64000!

Hello sir/ma’am,

is there available a great helper who can help me and suggest how can I get my first order from Fiverr? you can check my gig from this link - https://www.fiverr.com/kushalmodi633/create-eye-catching-logo-in-24-hour

how can I get my first order from Fiverr?

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

“I’m excited about my first order. Soon, A kind-hearted man will be found.”

Edit: Suggest you remove the above (copied) from your gig description.

You have just alienated your female buyers who have now moved on to buy from someone else!

how can I get my first order from Fiverr?

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

“I’m excited about my first order. Soon, A kind-hearted man will be found.”

Edit: Suggest you remove the above (copied) from your gig description.

You have just alienated your female buyers who have now moved on to buy from someone else!

thank you, sir. ❤️ I agree with your opinion. I will try to do better

I would forget logo design altogether, the market is saturated. If you can do logos, then surely you can do other graphic design work. What about e-postcards/greetings cards, or business card designs?

yeah i can do everything. i have my Facebook page. i getting clients from Facebook group. but new on the fiverr. i didn’t have any idea how fiverr work. what is the algorithms of fiverr. i have knowledge of photoshop, illustrator, HTML, Css, JS, PHP and Codeigniter.

Your 2nd and 3rd preview images are much better than the 1st one. They look modern and the 2nd one is pretty eye-catching both in color and shape. I’d make it the main gig image.

The first logo is neither “modern” nor “minimal” (I’m assuming you’ve meant “minimalist”). The effects used on it are outdated, the font choice is questionable and the color scheme is definitely not modern. Its look contradicts the title of your gig which, potentially, is the main problem.

Your 2nd and 3rd preview images are much better than the 1st one. They look modern and the 2nd one is pretty eye-catching both in color and shape. I’d make it the main gig image.

The first logo is neither “modern” nor “minimal” (I’m assuming you’ve meant “minimalist”). The effects used on it are outdated, the font choice is questionable and the color scheme is definitely not modern. Its look contradicts the title of your gig which, potentially, is the main problem.

thank you so much for your opinion. i will change my primary logo and update a new logo. i have 100 logos in my portfolio. but there i can upload 3 logos only. can you guide me how can i show more logos in my gig? please

thank you so much for your opinion. i will change my primary logo and update a new logo. i have 100 logos in my portfolio. but there i can upload 3 logos only. can you guide me how can i show more logos in my gig? please

You can’t upload more than 3 images.

You can place multiple logos on 1 slide. BUT I personally think that having 1 or 2 logos on the preview image sells better than having 10 or 20.

Having 10 or 20 logos on each slides gives an impression that you spend 5 minutes on each of them (which even if you do, you don’t need your buyers to know) and it’s hard to actually see them well.

You can’t upload more than 3 images.

You can place multiple logos on 1 slide. BUT I personally think that having 1 or 2 logos on the preview image sells better than having 10 or 20.

Having 10 or 20 logos on each slides gives an impression that you spend 5 minutes on each of them (which even if you do, you don’t need your buyers to know) and it’s hard to actually see them well.

Can i put portfolio website link in the description box? it is fair for a good gig?

Can i put portfolio website link in the description box? it is fair for a good gig?

I can’t advise you on that, maybe someone else has a good insight.

I have a fiverr portfolio feature as a TRS that I use. When I didn’t have it, I used 3 slides as a portfolio and it was enough. 5-6 logos is enough to sell your services, especially if the look is consistent.

I can’t advise you on that, maybe someone else has a good insight.

I have a fiverr portfolio feature as a TRS that I use. When I didn’t have it, I used 3 slides as a portfolio and it was enough. 5-6 logos is enough to sell your services, especially if the look is consistent.

okay thank you so much for your time. really you are amazing. xox 😍

Can i put portfolio website link in the description box?

You can, but it must be one of the approved URLs listed in the Seller FAQs

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/seller-faqs

Go to that page, scroll down to ‘Managing Gigs’ and open up the ‘What URLs can I use in my profile or Gig description?’ question. You’ll see a list of approved URLs. I can see Flickr is on there, perhaps that would work for you?

Archived