Why coupon option disappear when we converted to seller

logo_whisper

You will need to use a funding source to purchase things here on Fiverr. Coupons are not money here on this site. You can use a funding source like PayPal or a banking source, or, you can purchase services from any seller funds that you have in your account.

You will need to use a funding source to purchase things here on Fiverr. Coupons are not money here on this site. You can use a funding source like PayPal or a banking source, or, you can purchase services from any seller funds that you have in your account.

Thanks for a quick help but i am talking about the discount coupons that every buyer get each day or sometime but sellers did’nt get it

Thanks for a quick help but i am talking about the discount coupons that every buyer get each day or sometime but sellers did’nt get it

I am unaware of daily coupons being given to buyers. As I understand it, they come periodically, whenever Fiverr chooses to offer them. Sellers rarely get purchase coupons.

Nothing happened if i switch to buying even i am using fiverr since 2017 but did’nt get any discount coupons even in my email

Why are you expecting discount coupons for all of your purchases? Find a service that is priced within your available budget, and hire that seller.

Why are you expecting discount coupons for all of your purchases? Find a service that is priced within your available budget, and hire that seller.

I am not Expected from all purchases but i am just wanted to ask that is there anyway we get coupon sometime like buyers ? or we need extra account for buying on fiverr ?

I am not Expected from all purchases but i am just wanted to ask that is there anyway we get coupon sometime like buyers ? or we need extra account for buying on fiverr ?

i am just wanted to ask that is there anyway we get coupon sometime like buyers ?

Like I said, if you are a buyer, find a seller who offers the services you need within your available budget. You do not need coupons to purchase services on Fiverr.

or we need extra account for buying on fiverr ?

You are only allowed to have one account. Any account can be both a buyer and a seller.

i am just wanted to ask that is there anyway we get coupon sometime like buyers ?

Like I said, if you are a buyer, find a seller who offers the services you need within your available budget. You do not need coupons to purchase services on Fiverr.

or we need extra account for buying on fiverr ?

You are only allowed to have one account. Any account can be both a buyer and a seller.

ok great Thanks for the information 🙂

Archived