Misunderstanding

davitsarala

What you should have done was reach out to Fiverr in the beginning before having two accounts on one IP. Second you should have reached out to Fiverr before making your new account to explain the situation since now your new one might be in jeopardy as well.

What you should have done was reach out to Fiverr in the beginning before having two accounts on one IP. Second you should have reached out to Fiverr before making your new account to explain the situation since now your new one might be in jeopardy as well.

Thanks for u reply. yea, im new and i want to be fiverrs member but if my accounts is blocked i have to make fake accounts and phone number 😕 i dont have any other choice …

Thanks for u reply. yea, im new and i want to be fiverrs member but if my accounts is blocked i have to make fake accounts and phone number 😕 i dont have any other choice …

i have to make fake accounts and phone numbe

No, it’s strictly forbidden on fiver. Your choice should’ve been to reach out to customer support and explain the situation

if my accounts is blocked i have to make fake accounts and phone number 😕 i dont have any other choice …

If you think that your only choice is to violate the rules, all the accounts you create will get blocked.

if my accounts is blocked i have to make fake accounts and phone number 😕 i dont have any other choice …

If you think that your only choice is to violate the rules, all the accounts you create will get blocked.

fake number means some of my friends number and not to bought from black market 😃 i dont think this is a “violate the rules”

fake number means some of my friends number and not to bought from black market 😃 i dont think this is a “violate the rules”

Yes, it does violate the rules. All the information you provide to Fiverr must be accurate and has to be yours. Providing someone else’s number (or email address, documents, using someone else’s photo as your profile picture) isn’t allowed, and neither is creating a new account without the permission from Customer Support.

Archived