Help! Gig isnt ranking and im not getting orders

bestatwhatido1

Don’t try to get your gig on the first page of the search results. What you need to be doing is connecting to your target customers – the people you’ve already (presumably) researched and know everything about – their needs, how you can solve their needs. No one is going to hire you, except those target customers. You are going to have to do you research, and learn how to appeal to them, if you want any sales.

Fiverr does not guarantee sales. YOU are going to have to reach out to your target customers, and create gigs that appeal directly to the people you want to hire you.

Don’t try to get your gig on the first page of the search results. What you need to be doing is connecting to your target customers – the people you’ve already (presumably) researched and know everything about – their needs, how you can solve their needs. No one is going to hire you, except those target customers. You are going to have to do you research, and learn how to appeal to them, if you want any sales.

Fiverr does not guarantee sales. YOU are going to have to reach out to your target customers, and create gigs that appeal directly to the people you want to hire you.

I cn connect to my target customers via Buyer Requests but i only recieve 3-4 Buyer Requests per day and they dont responsld to my request and my other clients don’t need anything yet so what am i supposed to do in order to get mpre customers?

I cn connect to my target customers via Buyer Requests but i only recieve 3-4 Buyer Requests per day and they dont responsld to my request and my other clients don’t need anything yet so what am i supposed to do in order to get mpre customers?

I have already answered your question, and provided advice for what you need to do in my previous comment. Perhaps it might be helpful to re-read what I have already written.

Archived