Is it allowed to automate fiverr response?

techengine742

Yeah you are right. That’s why I was planning to also include a disclaimer. Something like “This message has been generated automatically and the seller will get back to you shortly.”

That’s why I was planning to also include a disclaimer. Something like “This message has been generated automatically and the seller will get back to you shortly.”

Great then you are all set to go. When fiverr also bans your account, they will also add a disclaimer to soften the blow.

• Like 1

Automation puts people off. They don’t want to get a canned message saying you’ll get back to them. And then a second message responding to their query. That is annoying, especially if you are querying many sellers. You need to make a human connection.

If you want to save time responding to queries you want to reject because they are not a good fit, create a form response in your Fiverr messenger and only use it where applicable. That is what that function is there for.

• Like 6

That’s why I was planning to also include a disclaimer. Something like “This message has been generated automatically and the seller will get back to you shortly.”

Great then you are all set to go. When fiverr also bans your account, they will also add a disclaimer to soften the blow.

😆

Automation puts people off. They don’t want to get a canned message saying you’ll get back to them. And then a second message responding to their query. That is annoying, especially if you are querying many sellers. You need to make a human connection.

If you want to save time responding to queries you want to reject because they are not a good fit, create a form response in your Fiverr messenger and only use it where applicable. That is what that function is there for.

Thank you for your valuable suggestion. I have understood now and have dropped that idea.👍

• Like 1