I have created my Gig almost 3 month ago but not get any order on it, anyone who can spot any mistake in my gig?

socialsol

You may want to hire someone to proofread your gig description, or check it on a grammar check website, as there are some errors in there too which can be off-putting to buyers. For example: “then you are at right place.” should say “then you are at the right place” or, to make it more natural: “then you’ve come to the right place”.

Also, you should show more pictures with examples of the sites you’ve created, as there is no way to see what you work looks like yet.

You may want to hire someone to proofread your gig description, or check it on a grammar check website, as there are some errors in there too which can be off-putting to buyers. For example: “then you are at right place.” should say “then you are at the right place” or, to make it more natural: “then you’ve come to the right place”.

Also, you should show more pictures with examples of the sites you’ve created, as there is no way to see what you work looks like yet.

Thanks joyh97 for your tips and corrections, regarding the images, i have note it down and will put more websites images.

I think it’s important to look at it from the perspective of: is this suitable vs. is there an error. Errors are only factor in why someone doesn’t buy.

Thank for your reply humanissolutions, so what are the errors that you have seen in this gig?

if possible can you please share with me? I just want to make my gig error free.

Thank for your reply humanissolutions, so what are the errors that you have seen in this gig?

if possible can you please share with me? I just want to make my gig error free.

I didn’t say you had errors. Please read it again.

You’re providing the same service as literally thousands of other sellers on Fiverr. You have no value proposition or differentiation. This isn’t an error. It’s a risky, uninformed business decision. There is a difference.

I didn’t say you had errors. Please read it again.

You’re providing the same service as literally thousands of other sellers on Fiverr. You have no value proposition or differentiation. This isn’t an error. It’s a risky, uninformed business decision. There is a difference.

I understand your point. you mean I have to make my gig services unique as compared to other gigs.

Archived