Recently joined, open to any suggestions

bovaird

Hi everyone, I’ve recently joined Fiverr and I made my first gig a couple days ago. I haven’t expected to get immediate success, but I was curious on what everyone’s input would be on the initial gig. And if there are things that would make it more appealing to anyone in general.
Gig

To be honest, the gig image on the gig you linked to is a bit creepy. What does a woman with a ring in her mouth have to do with photo touch-ups? And if that image is supposed to represent your work, where’s the before picture? Where’s the before and after comparison?

Right now, there’s just no professional feel to your gig, and it doesn’t appear to show what you can do, or how your services will benefit the buyers you seek to draw into your gigs.

To be honest, the gig image on the gig you linked to is a bit creepy. What does a woman with a ring in her mouth have to do with photo touch-ups? And if that image is supposed to represent your work, where’s the before picture? Where’s the before and after comparison?

Right now, there’s just no professional feel to your gig, and it doesn’t appear to show what you can do, or how your services will benefit the buyers you seek to draw into your gigs.

Thank you for the feedback, I’ve updated it.

Hi Bovaird

Here is some tips:

1. You should use your own face photo for profile picture. It helps build some trust and convience buyer to order from you.

2. You should maximize the tumbnail space. Right now your thumbnail image is not “tempting” buyer enough. I will use just three separate before after with more tempting image. And please use better layout.

3. Add profile description

4. Improve Gig Description too.

5. Add FAQS.

Wish you luck,

Hi Bovaird

Here is some tips:

1. You should use your own face photo for profile picture. It helps build some trust and convience buyer to order from you.

2. You should maximize the tumbnail space. Right now your thumbnail image is not “tempting” buyer enough. I will use just three separate before after with more tempting image. And please use better layout.

3. Add profile description

4. Improve Gig Description too.

5. Add FAQS.

Wish you luck,

Thank You! For the Suggestions.

Archived