How I increase the impressions?

csucads

impressions is based on your unique gig quality. for creating a strong gig you need to search for keyword related to your work. its not easy to rake your gig but its not impossible also…

1. if you want to earn more impressions then you need to check buyer requests and when you send them order request so they will watch it and also your impressions will high …
  2. gig tags are so important to improve your gig and earn impressions and some orders …
    but still i suggest you that work with buyer requests its help so much …
    good luck

impressions is based on your unique gig quality. for creating a strong gig you need to search for keyword related to your work. its not easy to rake your gig but its not impossible also…

1. if you want to earn more impressions then you need to check buyer requests and when you send them order request so they will watch it and also your impressions will high …
  2. gig tags are so important to improve your gig and earn impressions and some orders …

but still i suggest you that work with buyer requests its help so much …

good luck

Thank you so much. But buyer requests are not showing these days

Thank you so much. But buyer requests are not showing these days

for buyer requests you need to create a strong gigs … create all of 7 gigs …

and you have to check always the buyer requests because buyer request have own timing … its shows just 3 to 4 times in whole day for a new seller…

once you get the time then everyday u have to check the same time

Guest delowardidar

and you have to check always the buyer requests because buyer request have own timing … its shows just 3 to 4 times in whole day for a new seller…

thanks for this new idea to me also

Archived