Old Timer Returning to Fiverr

Hello everyone. As per the title, I’m an old user of Fiverr back in the day, and now I’m coming back to this site after a very long hiatus under a new name.

I am a freelance illustrator/comic book artist specializing in a hybrid style of manga and western. I currently have a webcomic, Beautiful Desolation on Tapastic as well as another series that I’m currently working on that I have yet to premiere.

I just opened up a new gig on Fiverr, so I hope I’ll get some gigs. Wish me luck!

By the way, if this is not the right topic to put this under, please let me know, thanks!

Welcome back! I don’t know how long you have been away. But during the last 3 years things have changed a lot! All the best with your new gigs! Your art looks nice.

I know your post is not in the category “improve my Gig”, but here are some suggestions 🙂

Suggestion 1:
If you have had lots of returning buyers for your old gig, and until you get some buyers, maybe it would be a good idea to mention your old user name in the gig-description and in your profile too. So that your old customers may find you (maybe).

Suggestion 2:
Until you get lots of buyers, maybe your delivery time should be faster than 2 days. In order to start having buyers, since there are hundreds of designers (if not thousands) on Fiverr, a 24-hour delivery would be needed I think.

All the best with sales!
happyspace

Welcome back our time traveller, :thinking:

Have a huge hug.

Can I ask about your “long hiatus”? So we can share your sadness turn it into smiling.

Have a huge hug.

Can I ask about your “long hiatus”? So we can share your sadness turn it into smiling.

Well, sure, I can briefely talk about it. I started freelancing on Fiverr back in 2013 and I kept going until 2015-2016 when I got burned out, and got screwed over by a buyer. At the time, I was having something akin to a crisis towards what I wanted to do with my life, so I decided to stop freelancing on Fiverr, and stop drawing for a little. However, even when I tried to pursue something else, I find myself drawing again. It wasn’t until last year, that I realized that drawing was something that I’ve always wanted to do, and I’ve been drawing more and more, as well as work on my own webcomic, Beautiful Desolation, on Tapastic. And now, I’m taking the next step to try and start making a living with what I’ve wanted to do by returning to Fiverr.

Have a huge hug.

Well, sure, I can briefely talk about it. I started freelancing on Fiverr back in 2013 and I kept going until 2015-2016 when I got burned out, and got screwed over by a buyer. At the time, I was having something akin to a crisis towards what I wanted to do with my life, so I decided to stop freelancing on Fiverr, and stop drawing for a little. However, even when I tried to pursue something else, I find myself drawing again. It wasn’t until last year, that I realized that drawing was something that I’ve always wanted to do, and I’ve been drawing more and more, as well as work on my own webcomic, Beautiful Desolation, on Tapastic. And now, I’m taking the next step to try and start making a living with what I’ve wanted to do by returning to Fiverr.

Compassion for your previous days. I think freelancing is in your blood and also your passion.

Welcome back! I don’t know how long you have been away. But during the last 3 years things have changed a lot! All the best with your new gigs! Your art looks nice.

I know your post is not in the category “improve my Gig”, but here are some suggestions 🙂

Suggestion 1:

If you have had lots of returning buyers for your old gig, and until you get some buyers, maybe it would be a good idea to mention your old user name in the gig-description and in your profile too. So that your old customers may find you (maybe).

Suggestion 2:

Until you get lots of buyers, maybe your delivery time should be faster than 2 days. In order to start having buyers, since there are hundreds of designers (if not thousands) on Fiverr, a 24-hour delivery would be needed I think.

All the best with sales!

happyspace

Suggestion 1:

Suggestion 2:

Thank you. Tell you the truth, I’m not sure if I want to say my old username since I’m not sure if that one buyer who screwed me over, and was one of the reasons why I originally left, is still around on Fiverr.

And also, I want to thank you for the advise. I made tweaks to my gig, and lowered the price since it’s my first gig after being away, and hopefully it looks more appealing to potential buyers.

Suggestion 1:

Suggestion 2:

Thank you. Tell you the truth, I’m not sure if I want to say my old username since I’m not sure if that one buyer who screwed me over, and was one of the reasons why I originally left, is still around on Fiverr.

And also, I want to thank you for the advise. I made tweaks to my gig, and lowered the price since it’s my first gig after being away, and hopefully it looks more appealing to potential buyers.

Great! A fresh start is also a good thing!

And you can always use your packages and the gig-extras for more income.

Archived