Totally new to fiverr aaand lost

junkreg

Like I said im new. Yhea. Sooooo… This is akward. Hi there other fiverr’s… I know how to draw stuff. People get paid a lot to do it. So there’s my reason for joining. Give me all your tips and strats so I can evolve into something that can draw twice as good.

Thx for reading my post i geuss. just bored and got nothing to do. enjoy

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Like I said im new. Yhea. Sooooo… This is akward. Hi there other fiverr’s… I know how to draw stuff. People get paid a lot to do it. So there’s my reason for joining. Give me all your tips and strats so I can evolve into something that can draw twice as good.

This is akward

I agree. This is your Premium Gig:

self_sabotage.png.8d09deb53e8d48e8fc50b1c5f4444a59.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

. just bored and got nothing to do.

Check out: https://support.fiverr.com/ for how to get started on Fiverr.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You need to sort out your gig fast!

Firstly, Change it from 3 packages to 1 package for a start. Put a proper description of what your gig is and what your client will get. Remove words like “I’m not advanced”, “I’m new” etc. Work on your strengths instead.

You should also find a way to take better pictures of your drawings (Maybe use a scanner) and enhance it to look better.

You can say something like " I will hand draw anything you want in my own style". You can also provide storyboard services if you know how to visualize and draw scenes. The drawings don’t have to be excellent. Storyboards are rough and simple.

You can do alot with your basic drawing skills. I also think you should get a drawing tablet and learn to draw digitally. That will boost your chances.

Good luck 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

No one here knows anything about what you are good at or what kind of niches your talents might be a good match for. You need to research that yourself. Only then should you look at creatin gigs targeting those niches.

The fact that you also want tips concerning how to draw better is also just a tiny bit worrying.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

• 3 years later...