HELP! I think a buyer wants to scam me

ifolo12

I got a message from a supposed buyer, the buyer sent me a document saying that I would find their request in that document. So I downloaded it, in the document the buyer stated that he needs a long-term business relationship and I should sign-up in their company to be a staff after that I should send my details such as name, country, ■■■■■ ID etc. And I should also pay a sign-up fee of $30 then afterwards they would place 3-5 orders daily on Fiverr. He also listed a tempting price range per month.
So please I need advice from the experts and experienced people on Fiverr.
I am still new on Fiverr

The clue to the scam here is not only them asking you to pay them, but, that they sent this “offer” to you as an attachment. My guess is that if they tried to write whatever they wrote in the messages, it would keep flagging certain words.

Definitely report this as spam after you reply to them in case it would harm your response rate. Good thing you asked about it here before being lured by a “too good to be true” offer.

GG

The clue to the scam here is not only them asking you to pay them, but, that they sent this “offer” to you as an attachment. My guess is that if they tried to write whatever they wrote in the messages, it would keep flagging certain words.

Definitely report this as spam after you reply to them in case it would harm your response rate. Good thing you asked about it here before being lured by a “too good to be true” offer.

GG

Thank you!

I just checked my inbox for the buyer but I couldn’t find his messages again and I think Fiverr has blocked the buyer

I got a message from a supposed buyer, the buyer sent me a document saying that I would find their request in that document. So I downloaded it, in the document the buyer stated that he needs a long-term business relationship and I should sign-up in their company to be a staff after that I should send my details such as name, country, ■■■■■ ID etc. And I should also pay a sign-up fee of $30 then afterwards they would place 3-5 orders daily on Fiverr. He also listed a tempting price range per month.

So please I need advice from the experts and experienced people on Fiverr.

I am still new on Fiverr

First of all they are scammer and should be reported immediately.

And I should also pay a sign-up fee of $30

You are selling here, not buying!

Archived