I'm not getting any orders!

bart_designs

Make sure your gigs are optimized if isn’t try to optimize against relevent keywords which u used in your title, so optimize them by doing this so that the buyer come to search and your gig is visible on first page of the desired keywords…

Hope so it will help you !

You aren’t guaranteed any ranking just because you use certain keywords, certainly not guaranteed rank on the first page. If that were true Fiverr wouldn’t make sales and the first page would have like 20,000 gigs on it. Rank depends on many factors, including who is likely to get Fiverr the most profit.

Don’t spread misinformation, please.

all you can do right now is wait. Try to send buyer request, also advertising your gig on your social sites is not a bad idea. try to update gig’s description/keywords so more people can see it. make more gigs (if you can) more gigs = more chances of getting an order

Waiting never got anyone a sale.

Advertising your gigs is bad advice unless you do it properly. You don’t advertise. You engage organically.

Waiting never got anyone a sale.

Advertising your gigs is bad advice unless you do it properly. You don’t advertise. You engage organically.

Can you elaborate on how you did this,

I really need some pointers. I freelanced before with some results, but this website seems to be set aganist me. My experience does not seem to matter here,I posted examples of my work.

Can you elaborate on how you did this,

I really need some pointers. I freelanced before with some results, but this website seems to be set aganist me. My experience does not seem to matter here,I posted examples of my work.

No one is against you and that line of thinking will prevent you from selling. I can’t advise someone who thinks this way. Step one is to take accountability. Step two is to research organic marketing and online lead generation.

Logo design gigs are veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery competitive. So are business card designs.
Unless you decide to add your own unique twist or something, it will be hard to get orders I’m afraid.
For beginners, it’s quite normal not to get orders for weeks, even months, on the other hand
there are people who got their first sales within several days. It depends on how good your gig is, how well you advertise it, and also a bit of luck I guess.

Archived