Are You Getting Less Orders on Saturday and Sunday?

clippin_expert

Hi Greetings!

Hope you all are well. I’m using Fiverr last 2 years. In this time I have completed some big and many small projects. Now I’m a level 2 seller.

Nowadays, I’m realizing that on every Saturday and Sunday I’m getting almost no order:cry:. Are you all facing this same situation?🤨

Thanks for your time to read and waiting for your reply.

I do get orders on weekends sometimes, but not as many as I do during the week. Sometimes I’ll get an inquiry on a weekend, and then the customer will place the order on Monday. It makes sense as most of my clients are office-type businesses- and most places are closed on Saturdays and Sundays. Good luck!

I always get less orders on the weekends. A lot of people buying on fiverr work a 9-5 schedule, rather than being independent buyers for personal use, and even certain freelancers etc prefer to take the weekends off - so it’s definitely normal to see less orders on saturdays and sundays. 🙂

I do get orders on weekends sometimes, but not as many as I do during the week. Sometimes I’ll get an inquiry on a weekend, and then the customer will place the order on Monday. It makes sense as most of my clients are office-type businesses- and most places are closed on Saturdays and Sundays. Good luck!

Me too. That means most of us are getting less than other 5 days. Actually I thought this is happening only with me.

I always get less orders on the weekends. A lot of people buying on fiverr work a 9-5 schedule, rather than being independent buyers for personal use, and even certain freelancers etc prefer to take the weekends off - so it’s definitely normal to see less orders on saturdays and sundays. 🙂

• 8 months later...

Archived