I get impressions clicks views

realusinvestmen

Yes i promote my gigs on social media

@tshrgood1 By “promote on social media”, do you mean just post your gig link every day telling people to buy it? If so, that I’d your problem. It doesn’t work and makes you look sketchy and unprofessional.

Social media sales are possible, but they don’t happen just from sharing your gig repeatedly and

not doing anything else on social media.

@tshrgood1 By “promote on social media”, do you mean just post your gig link every day telling people to buy it? If so, that I’d your problem. It doesn’t work and makes you look sketchy and unprofessional.

Social media sales are possible, but they don’t happen just from sharing your gig repeatedly and

That’s true! You need to find out your target audience, from which, you can potentially generate leads. Not all peoples in the social media are intended to buy your services…

• 5 months later...

@humanissocial then how to “promote on social media”? May you please guide us

Archived