Such a lovely day

oscarspaeglis

I started fiverr 7 month ago, I reached yesterday Level 2.
I cant mostly take all orders what customers want. Otherwise i need extra 24h a day.
But have been here, working hard, doing my thing and video editing reach has been amazing, atleast 20 video edits a month. I think its alot, specially if i do small, but more orders. Still getting around 1k usd a month.

Kepp going guys, dont wait for big gigs to be ordered, start from small, i still do premium pack for 60 usd, and people come back, have done up to 125 videos in 7 month. And got reached 123 order 5 star ratings and got 4,7 only 2 times.

Keep active, and be sure to be online most of the time, its crucial to get a order.

I started fiverr 7 month ago, I reached yesterday Level 2.

I cant mostly take all orders what customers want. Otherwise i need extra 24h a day.

But have been here, working hard, doing my thing and video editing reach has been amazing, atleast 20 video edits a month. I think its alot, specially if i do small, but more orders. Still getting around 1k usd a month.

Kepp going guys, dont wait for big gigs to be ordered, start from small, i still do premium pack for 60 usd, and people come back, have done up to 125 videos in 7 month. And got reached 123 order 5 star ratings and got 4,7 only 2 times.

Keep active, and be sure to be online most of the time, its crucial to get a order.

I am happy that you are doing so well here. 🙂

I hope you take time out to sleep. 😉

Archived