TOP RATED on other Freelancing sites but Can't Get orders on Fiver

designingedge

Hi, I am Abdul Moiz , TOP RATED GRAPHIC DESIGNER and worked with so many companies and enterprises. I Started my freelancing career on Fiverr in June, 2018 , But My most selling gig crashed. It got some issue that I didn’t know on that time and I didn’t get any orders after that. After waiting for 2 months I Shifted to up-work and become TOP RATED in 6 Six months. I am doing there great but as a graphic designer, Fiver attracts new buyers everyday and I can design more and more for different brands Niche. I again started fiverr using my same account and and made gigs, can’t get a single order originally from any client.
Should I continue work on this account or should start a new account ?
If any one can help me boosting my fiver.

Wait you used paid orders to kick start your account… Like you paid someone to place an order on your gig so as to get positive reviews?

Wait you used paid orders to kick start your account… Like you paid someone to place an order on your gig so as to get positive reviews?

I love how casually it’s mentioned. In bold.

Guest badhon290

Hello here is my some advice
1.Complete your profile info
2.add at least 7 to 9 skills
3.add education,certification etc
4.in profile description you have to write who are you that is SEO expert, graphic designer, web developer, etc then write at least 3 to 5 years experience then add what services you are going to deliver on Fiverr.
5.use profile picture best is to use your own but if you don’t want to use then use any logo or any picture which is attractive but you have own copyrights for that.
6.create 5 gigs minimum
7.turn on packages on every gig
8.if you are a new seller or level 1 then on your basic cost must be $5 and 1 day…best is to make your cost and days lowest till you get to level 2.
9.use 3 images of high quality which explains that what the gig is for don’t use fiverr logo on any image.
10.use explainer video.
11.use pdf as your portfolio.
12.use right category and subcategory.
13.use the most relevant keywords as tags if you are unaware of keyword research open the gigs related to your category/subcategory copy tags of first 3 gigs.
14.write description briefly must use numbering, bullets, highlighted and bold…must be clear and to the point.
15.in requirement section writes what things you need from the buyer if you belong to web category then in requirements must write you need email or login credentials so Fiverr can approve that while approving gig.
16.dont copy anyone’s gig data or images.
17. SHare on different social media

4.in profile description you have to write who are you that is SEO expert, graphic designer, web developer, etc then write at least 3 to 5 years experience then add what services you are going to deliver on Fiverr.

5.use profile picture best is to use your own but if you don’t want to use then use any logo or any picture which is attractive but you have own copyrights for that.

6.create 5 gigs minimum

8.if you are a new seller or level 1 then on your basic cost must be $5 and 1 day…best is to make your cost and days lowest till you get to level 2.

9.use 3 images of high quality which explains that what the gig is for don’t use fiverr logo on any image.

10.use explainer video.

13.use the most relevant keywords as tags if you are unaware of keyword research open the gigs related to your category/subcategory copy tags of first 3 gigs.

14.write description briefly must use numbering, bullets, highlighted and bold…must be clear and to the point.

15.in requirement section writes what things you need from the buyer if you belong to web category then in requirements must write you need email or login credentials so Fiverr can approve that while approving gig.

Thanks dear… I know these points 🙂

Thanks dear… I know these points 🙂

I don’t think you do… And don’t call people dear.

If you think “paid order” is the way to jump start your account, you need to learn how marketplaces work. You won’t get orders until you understand that. Fiverr isn’t comparable to other freelance sites because it is a marketplace.

And please read the ToS. Trying to “jumpstart” your Fiverr this way is a blatant breach of terms. It’s highly unethical and would make no sense for Fiverr to be okay with this.

I don’t think you do… And don’t call people dear.

If you think “paid order” is the way to jump start your account, you need to learn how marketplaces work. You won’t get orders until you understand that. Fiverr isn’t comparable to other freelance sites because it is a marketplace.

And please read the ToS. Trying to “jumpstart” your Fiverr this way is a blatant breach of terms. It’s highly unethical and would make no sense for Fiverr to be okay with this.

Thank you so much Ma’m… I don’t know about this… Really thankful to you for making me understand. can you please guide me how to Market my work. I was thinking if I market my skills globally and If someone want me to do hi work I asked him to make payments through fiverr. Maybe It will be of some use. what do you think ?

You are starting on Fiverr with the violation of ToS. How did you manage to be a top rated seller on the other market place you mentioned? The same way?

I am sorry , I didn’t know about this… I didn’t violate any TOS… I just asked my other clients to pay me thorugh fiverr…

Thank you so much Ma’m… I don’t know about this… Really thankful to you for making me understand. can you please guide me how to Market my work. I was thinking if I market my skills globally and If someone want me to do hi work I asked him to make payments through fiverr. Maybe It will be of some use. what do you think ?

No that will not get you Fiverr sales and you would be giving 20% of those sales to Fiverr.

Please research lead generation and organic marketing. These are vital concepts if you want to sell online.

6.create 5 gigs minimum

10.use explainer video.

“And don’t call people dear.”

Calling people “dear” is perfectly acceptable, normal, and common in many countries, even in business settings. Don’t be culture-bound and don’t dictate cultural parameters to others. 🙂

“And don’t call people dear.”

Calling people “dear” is perfectly acceptable, normal, and common in many countries, even in business settings. Don’t be culture-bound and don’t dictate cultural parameters to others. 🙂

I know. If people want sales from westerners, they should not talk in ways that could put off westerners. Calling someone dear is unprofessional in the west and Fiverr is a western company.

In any case, many people here don’t like to be called dear. You don’t know if the person you are talking to likes it. You shouldn’t call people things they don’t like.

I am not dictating culture to others. If you want to respect someone, you don’t risk calling them something they don’t like. It isn’t about what the speaker wants. It’s about what the recipient and prospective buyers who see these posts are okay with.

Archived