Tips For Buyer Requests- From a Seller

brenna_n

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-Add relevant experience and info

So important. Buyers are always going to be wondering who is credible and also suitable for their specific project. It’s important to build a case for that.

If the buyer is asking for ecommerce, demonstrate your ecommerce experience. If the buyer’s project revolves around neurology and you have experience with brain conditions, consider sharing that. People see the value of insight and it can also create a conversation piece. They may see your value for other things.

Thanks very important post for new seller…

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2021 at 2:54 PM, rafiqulislambd said:

First of all you create 7 gigs. Then you will get buyer request. but, do not creat gig. you will not get buyer request

@rafiqulislambd, please don’t publish anything without information. It’s not mandotory to create seven gigs for buyer request. You can get buyer request if you create only one gig.

Good advice! In my experience, it hasn’t even been worth submitting requests on a daily basis because they are so saturated and often filled with buyers who want to pay as little as possible. Does anyone else have the same experience with these?

I feel the same way. When a buyer wants 2500 words for five dollars and wants it delivered in 24 hours our less, makes it pretty hard to offer more for that price.

One piece of advice commonly given to new sellers is to send buyers an offer over buyer requests. However, often people ask how to send a good offer. Here are some tips I compiled from others and from my own experience.

-Make sure to add a friendly greeting

-Offer a special deal to the customer that they wouldn’t get otherwise

-Make sure your grammar and spelling is top-notch

-DO NOT use the same offer letter for every customer. You want to customize the offers to their needs.

-Add relevant experience and info

-Don’t make it too long; bullet points are a good idea

-Invite them to send you a message if they are interested

-Leave a closing signature

The main thing is to make sure you stand out from all the other sellers who send offers to the prospective buyer. Best luck guys!

thanks you so much for your tips

i do agree on one thing. We do need to give a warm hello instead of the regular , I will do something for a price in so many hours or days…

Archived