Tips For Buyer Requests- From a Seller

brenna_n

DO NOT use the same offer letter for every customer. You want to customize the offers to their needs.

This is the common mistake most new sellers do. Please note that buyer’s can never be inspired by templates. They need sellers who value their needs, discuss their requirements and talk about the buyer’s request.

After all, we conclude that; give time to read complete request, understand buyer’s requirements and then write your offer description in accordance with.

Best of luck 👍

Very good suggestion

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One piece of advice commonly given to new sellers is to send buyers an offer over buyer requests. However, often people ask how to send a good offer. Here are some tips I compiled from others and from my own experience.

-Make sure to add a friendly greeting

-Offer a special deal to the customer that they wouldn’t get otherwise

-Make sure your grammar and spelling is top-notch

-DO NOT use the same offer letter for every customer. You want to customize the offers to their needs.

-Add relevant experience and info

-Don’t make it too long; bullet points are a good idea

-Invite them to send you a message if they are interested

-Leave a closing signature

The main thing is to make sure you stand out from all the other sellers who send offers to the prospective buyer. Best luck guys!

bullet points are a good idea

Needed to see this 💡

I think it’s important for you to demonstrate to the customer who you are credible, that you are right for the project, and that you are the right choice for the buyer.

If the buyer is asking for ecommerce, and you have experience, you can present your experience in ecommerce. If the buyer’s project centers around neurological conditions, it might be a good idea to share what you know about brain conditions. People value insight, and sometimes it can also be used as a conversation piece. They might also see you as a valuable resource for other things.

One piece of advice commonly given to new sellers is to send buyers an offer over buyer requests. However, often people ask how to send a good offer. Here are some tips I compiled from others and from my own experience.

-Make sure to add a friendly greeting

-Offer a special deal to the customer that they wouldn’t get otherwise

-Make sure your grammar and spelling is top-notch

-DO NOT use the same offer letter for every customer. You want to customize the offers to their needs.

-Add relevant experience and info

-Don’t make it too long; bullet points are a good idea

-Invite them to send you a message if they are interested

-Leave a closing signature

The main thing is to make sure you stand out from all the other sellers who send offers to the prospective buyer. Best luck guys!

e

If you give us some sample its more help us to understand.

Archived