Tips For Buyer Requests- From a Seller

brenna_n

I think my gig look good.please help me to make much more gorgeous my gig.

Dear Arpita, I am unable to see your fiverr profile link on your profile. Please checkout and make it visible.

You should be using eye catching images in your gig and must advertise that on social media to get good exposure.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are limits on every single seller level.

Once you are promoted to level 1 or level 2, you’ll be able to see more buyer request than now. I would recommend you to focus on your gigs quality its the best time to illustrate the unique skill you have in yourself. Good Luck Arpita

Regards

Soban (Level Two Seller)

Thank you so much.what do you think about my gig?

• 1 month later...

One piece of advice commonly given to new sellers is to send buyers an offer over buyer requests. However, often people ask how to send a good offer. Here are some tips I compiled from others and from my own experience.

-Make sure to add a friendly greeting

-Offer a special deal to the customer that they wouldn’t get otherwise

-Make sure your grammar and spelling is top-notch

-DO NOT use the same offer letter for every customer. You want to customize the offers to their needs.

-Add relevant experience and info

-Don’t make it too long; bullet points are a good idea

-Invite them to send you a message if they are interested

-Leave a closing signature

The main thing is to make sure you stand out from all the other sellers who send offers to the prospective buyer. Best luck guys!

DO NOT use the same offer letter for every customer. You want to customize the offers to their needs.

This is the common mistake most new sellers do. Please note that buyer’s can never be inspired by templates. They need sellers who value their needs, discuss their requirements and talk about the buyer’s request.

After all, we conclude that; give time to read complete request, understand buyer’s requirements and then write your offer description in accordance with.

Best of luck 👍

Archived