Tips For Buyer Requests- From a Seller

brenna_n

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Good advice! In my experience, it hasn’t even been worth submitting requests on a daily basis because they are so saturated and often filled with buyers who want to pay as little as possible. Does anyone else have the same experience with these?

I have the same issue.

I agree, suppose you see a custom offer that has something to do with cats.

Your response should be.

“Hi, I saw you need a cat expert, I love cats, my favorite breed is X, I can offer to do this and that for you. Let me know if you have any questions.”

“Hi, I saw you need a cat expert, I love cats, my favorite breed is X, I can offer to do this and that for you. Let me know if you have any questions.”

I like this thing. The focus should be on what the buyer is looking for. If he’s looking for a logo. You need to say about logo rather than saying about flyer.

I like this thing. The focus should be on what the buyer is looking for. If he’s looking for a logo. You need to say about logo rather than saying about flyer.

Thank you. I do warn you that the people placing buyer requests can be very picky, difficult, demanding, more likely to demand a revision, refund, so seller should be careful unless they are 100% sure they want the job.

For me, is about finding the right fit. If the buyer wants birds and I love birds, chances are the buyer is going to love my work.

Your response should be.

nice explanation. it is really helpful

Your response should be.

really helpful thanks

It’s very helpful for me. I’m a new seller, I’m not getting any order. What do I now?

Consistency is vitally important in order to get success on fiverr in fact on any platform. Keep improving the things, show your best work in your gigs and you’ll get that precious chance to work. Good Luck

Hello.i am new seller. Why not getting buyer reques.

There are limits on every single seller level.

Once you are promoted to level 1 or level 2, you’ll be able to see more buyer request than now. I would recommend you to focus on your gigs quality its the best time to illustrate the unique skill you have in yourself. Good Luck Arpita

Regards

Soban (Level Two Seller)

There are limits on every single seller level.

Once you are promoted to level 1 or level 2, you’ll be able to see more buyer request than now. I would recommend you to focus on your gigs quality its the best time to illustrate the unique skill you have in yourself. Good Luck Arpita

Regards

Soban (Level Two Seller)

I think my gig look good.please help me to make much more gorgeous my gig.

Archived