Need to increase sales

zubayerazam763

Guest badhon290

Hello, No worries First of all if you can delete all gigs and create gigs in the same category again
share daily on social media, try to learn about Quora, Reddit, etc

Hello, No worries First of all if you can delete all gigs and create gigs in the same category again

share daily on social media, try to learn about Quora, Reddit, etc

I used to use google+ as my marketing media but now since went off I don’t know how to put my word out there to other social media platforms.

Guest badhon290

If you can try to start bloging it will be the best,whatever research about it how you can write good article as well

Hello, I’m Vincent. I created my account on May 2019, completed all the requirement for level one and was given my badge in August with over 70 positive reviews and 100 completed orders. Listed below are what helped my account get so much sales in a short period:

Professional Profile: Make your profile look as professional as possible by writing great profile and gig description. Every buyer wants to get the best out of their money so they go for a seller that seems like he knows what he’s doing. Use a professional profile picture - trust me, it goes a long way.

Optimize Your Gig: Do an SEO optimization on your gig by using keywords related to the services you are offering. To do this, just think of what buyer are most likely to search for search to get a particular service.

Offer A Good Deal: You can get more sale by offering great deals. As a new seller with little review, you need to offer more for less to get more sales.

Stay Online: That’s just it. Stay online as much as you can… 24/7 if possible. Buyers want seller that are alway active, respond fast and communicate well.

Get Good Reviews: Try as much as possible to do an excellent job. The more 5 stars you get, the higher you rank.

I hope this helps.

Hello, I’m Vincent. I created my account on May 2019, completed all the requirement for level one and was given my badge in August with over 70 positive reviews and 100 completed orders. Listed below are what helped my account get so much sales in a short period:

Professional Profile: Make your profile look as professional as possible by writing great profile and gig description. Every buyer wants to get the best out of their money so they go for a seller that seems like he knows what he’s doing. Use a professional profile picture - trust me, it goes a long way.

Optimize Your Gig: Do an SEO optimization on your gig by using keywords related to the services you are offering. To do this, just think of what buyer are most likely to search for search to get a particular service.

Offer A Good Deal: You can get more sale by offering great deals. As a new seller with little review, you need to offer more for less to get more sales.

Stay Online: That’s just it. Stay online as much as you can… 24/7 if possible. Buyers want seller that are alway active, respond fast and communicate well.

Get Good Reviews: Try as much as possible to do an excellent job. The more 5 stars you get, the higher you rank.

I hope this helps.

Thanks @vincentmsc for this article. I’ll look forward to it. 🙂

Archived