My Roommate's Account was blocked or eliminated!

andrewzero

Hi Abdulmoti, He has his computer and I have my own computer. The point is that there is no reason, I checked all what he did, and he worked as always does! searching the topic and writing as he usual does. and I sorry to send all the screen, he sent me that and I just uploaded hehe, and yes he works on ********* (another marketplace) too, but anyway, the case is that, he uses several program anti plagiarism to check that what he write does not look like another article on internet, and always works for him. but this client just said the was a plagiarism and just said that google said that, nothing more. And he is very careful with the political services and the responsible of that. I am like him on that way. Fiverr is his primary job, so he backup a lot for that. He made a folder with all infromation he used to this client and explain all what he did to the support email that someone else give it here.

Mod Note: marketplace’s name removed.

We might not hear from Sergio about his friend again. 🦅

Sergio we can’t help your friend here unfortunately.

We might not hear from Sergio about his friend again. 🦅

Sergio we can’t help your friend here unfortunately.

Hi, he contacted to the support but they didn’t understand what he is trying to say hehe, The CS said to him that the account was banned because he doesn’t have the permissions and rights to sell, and fort that reason was banned his account. but I don’t even know what the CS said. He sent a new one message but if this doesn’t work, he will go to another platform. he feels very desappointed. I will keep checking what I can do. but if there no way there is nothing that I can do.

I think that’s his friend’s name not his. He said the screenshot was what his friend sent to him which he then uploaded.

@uk1000 Ok but honestly this is the same situation we always get where someone’s friend got banned and they are very eager and desperate to try to help them somehow. Do you see what I mean? And is it that unreasonable to think they both have the same name? I hope you see what I mean. These are tiresome, these “my friend got banned” threads.

@uk1000 Ok but honestly this is the same situation we always get where someone’s friend got banned and they are very eager and desperate to try to help them somehow. Do you see what I mean? And is it that unreasonable to think they both have the same name? I hope you see what I mean. These are tiresome, these “my friend got banned” threads.

I understand what you mean. But it seems they are different people (different profile images, different sorts of gigs etc.).

And is it that unreasonable to think they both have the same name?

The OP has a different first name in his Fiverr username. And has a different profile image & gig types like stated. Basically the OP shouldn’t get in trouble if he really is just trying to help his roommate who he thinks has had his account deactivated after seeming (to the OP) to not do anything wrong.

I understand what you mean. But it seems they are different people (different profile images, different sorts of gigs etc.).

And is it that unreasonable to think they both have the same name?

The OP has a different first name in his Fiverr username. And has a different profile image & gig types like stated. Basically the OP shouldn’t get in trouble if he really is just trying to help his roommate who he thinks has had his account deactivated after seeming (to the OP) to not do anything wrong.

his roommate who he thinks has had his account deactivated after seeming (to the OP) to not do anything wrong.

CS checked his work. It was copied from some place.

I think that’s his friend’s name not his. He said the screenshot was what his friend sent to him which he then uploaded.

I don’t get what you meant, but I uploaded his screen shot So, I don’t know what kind of movie you are making in your head right now :rofl:

his roommate who he thinks has had his account deactivated after seeming (to the OP) to not do anything wrong.

CS checked his work. It was copied from some place.

That’s what they said on massage, we contacted them and he sent all proof about what he did, without any copy, screen and all how he made the work as he always does. But they answered something about he was selling a service without permission and rights to reselling a services, and we didn’t understand what does it means, he texted a new one with more details about his work, but we haven’t received new information from the CS. Until we are awaiting, I suggest to him to improve his upwrok profile to and take more interviews to get a balance from this situation, until Fiverr gets to him an answer.

I don’t get what you meant, but I uploaded his screen shot So, I don’t know what kind of movie you are making in your head right now :rofl:

I meant misscrystal was calling you Sergio when (as far as I know) that’s incorrect as it’s not your name, it was just the name on the screenshot (I assume it’s the name of your roommate, since it shows next to his profile picture in the screenshot and your username is different).

Thank you for reply, and yes, I check and talk and I trust in him because I have a lot of years working with him and living with him, and I know how transparent he is.

You trust “Your Friend” but remember you’re not with him 2️⃣.

but know how his account is disabled, he can’t contact support, or get into the forum. So, I am trying to find the way to help him.

Once 5r Trust & Safety team deem an account breaking TOS that’s it. FINITO!!

34a796a69378e431b979cbebd28827169c38cd1a

Also, with him denying any wrongdoing, made his situation 10x worse. If he fudged up, he should’ve come clean with 5r Staff.

This case was so fast and we didn’t time to talk with a customer, and I don’t know if exist a phone number to call and check what he can do for it.

Nope, no ☎️ # CS can only be reached via email ticketing system.

Here is the capture from the Fiverr team

Yup, it appears “Your Friend” is toast bread. 🍞 5r clearly provided the reason for the now disabled account. Your friend’s deliveries weren’t genuine. They were copied and stolen from elsewhere, according to the screenshot you’ve provided.

Another thing, tell your friend to not create another account without CS permission. What would end up happening is… The newly created account will get banned, too. It’s time for your friend to find other ways to make a few bucks. 5r gave him an opportunity to succeed and grow his business and he fudged it up.

Yes. He said he reviewed everything his friend did. But you can only review what someone gives you access to… So that isn’t proof of anything.

Archived