I keep getting some weird messages from Bots

andrijaalp

Hello every one,
Today i got 2 different people messaging me about some thing they need to discuss with me.
After that they always send me some link, either to google drive or .txt file to download which i don’t want to click obviously. After that the first guy deleted his account or he got banned. Both of them made their account this month and have some weird names like “nkjwgs”.

Do you have some similar experience too?

Screenshot_1.png.8a19671d2b8c90b36e18fa923110b71a.png

The Google doc is a poorly-worded plea to sell your US-based account to a foreign worker who wants access to the kind of clientele looking for an fluent English speaker (e.g. an American). I just posted about my annoyance with the whole thing…I’ve been hit up at least once a week from one of these guys. I just tell them no, it’s against the TOS, and if they have something they need to show me they can upload it to the Fiverr platform directly.

2074704478_Screenshot_20190820-225933-Edited.thumb.png.91b3d7525ca905955275827460f3049e.png

The Google doc is a poorly-worded plea to sell your US-based account to a foreign worker who wants access to the kind of clientele looking for an fluent English speaker (e.g. an American). I just posted about my annoyance with the whole thing…I’ve been hit up at least once a week from one of these guys. I just tell them no, it’s against the TOS, and if they have something they need to show me they can upload it to the Fiverr platform directly.

Ohh thank you,

So that’s what they all wanted from me, i though it was some sort of a virus.

I wouldn’t open those.

Archived