Gig Disappeared all of sudden

urban_creation6

It was a general comment because similar messages are posted on a daily basis.

I have no idea how it works, so I can’t tell what happened. Only you know your stats. And I though that TRS sellers wouldn’t be affected. It could be an unsatisfied buyer or anything else.

I’m a bit mad with the fact that Fiverr never posted any comments about this “Last Page” thing, even though it’s here for almost a year and many sellers are thrown there for no reason.

anyone had this same issue? its been 9 days my gig is not coming back and fiverr support not replying back either.

For those whose gigs came back, what did you do for it to come back on same page?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there,i appreciate your analysis can you please help in my issue.

My gig was on first page in April i don’t have any cancellation or any negative reviews from last 3 months and my all stats are 100% and 4.9* but my gigs remain at page 3,4 around but never come to page 1.

I thought your eye can help me.

Here is my gig

https://www.fiverr.com/aqibyaqoob2017/redesign-efficient-wix-website

Best Regards

Your gig is on the second page right now.

Keeping in mind the level of competition in your category, I consider it a great result.

Please note that Fiverr always shuffles gigs in order to show all of them, so everything is more than fine.

anyone had this same issue? its been 9 days my gig is not coming back and fiverr support not replying back either.

For those whose gigs came back, what did you do for it to come back on same page?

anyone had this same issue?

I have.

My Best selling gig which was on 1st page almost 2 years, suddenly dropped to the 8th page without any reason just within 1 hour. It was 13 days ago.

My stats are perfect:

ALL 100%. Response time: 1hr.

No negative reviews during last 3 months. I passed all recommended tests and courses.

I worked hard, had more than 10 orders each day and delivered all orders in time.

Now I have just few orders from my regular buyers. Sometimes I haven’t any orders at all.

I tried to contact fiverr CS but they just answered with their standard template.

I tried almost everything and it doesn’t helped.

Thank you, fiverr! You helped me a lot.

You can find more in this topic: Sales dropped by 70% after small fiverr update

Your gig is on the second page right now.

Keeping in mind the level of competition in your category, I consider it a great result.

Please note that Fiverr always shuffles gigs in order to show all of them, so everything is more than fine.

Thank you for your reply but my gig never comes on first page.I am trying but still searching for loop hole.

I have pushed CS, sent many msgs asking for the reason which caused this but they reply same saying everything is fine and active on our side. Ignoring all the facts and proofs. I think they have been told to ignore this issue and just go with the flow.

If its not the performance then not sure what the hell the issue is. Very frustrated with this messed up system, they call it HELP CENTRE but you never get any help from them. You have to wait days for their reply back, when they do decide to reply then their reply is totally irrelevant and talking about completely different issue using same copy paste msgs.

The help center isn’t for getting them to do what you want.

The help center isn’t for getting them to do what you want.

then what they are there for? just to do what they want and send any random msg?

I really dont understand how can they move the gig like this, this is just proper BS, why cant they let performance decide where the gig should be.

This whole issue is messed up!!! ruining sellers hard work for no reason. Fair enough if they have done anything then they deserved to move down. But without any reason you have NO right to move anyones gig like this.

then what they are there for? just to do what they want and send any random msg?

I really dont understand how can they move the gig like this, this is just proper BS, why cant they let performance decide where the gig should be.

This whole issue is messed up!!! ruining sellers hard work for no reason. Fair enough if they have done anything then they deserved to move down. But without any reason you have NO right to move anyones gig like this.

They are there to support with errors, issues with sellers, etc. Hard work is immaterial. What matters is revenue. This is a marketplace and that is how they work. You don’t get rewarded for hard work. You get rewarded for revenue from value and results.

Fiverr isn’t going to change their practices for your benefit.

They are there to support with errors, issues with sellers, etc. Hard work is immaterial. What matters is revenue. This is a marketplace and that is how they work. You don’t get rewarded for hard work. You get rewarded for revenue from value and results.

Fiverr isn’t going to change their practices for your benefit.

I have earned plenty of revenue and remember sellers are the reason CS gets paid too.

Not just myself, there are many many other sellers who are having same issue so its not just me. Its very unfair to remove somones gig from page 1, who have maintained their position for many years.

Clearly an issue or error which costing a lot of sellers!

I have earned plenty of revenue and remember sellers are the reason CS gets paid too.

Not just myself, there are many many other sellers who are having same issue so its not just me. Its very unfair to remove somones gig from page 1, who have maintained their position for many years.

Clearly an issue or error which costing a lot of sellers!

I know you earn revenue. Fiverr makes choices that will maximize their revenue and also support their brand.

Lots of people make plenty of money here. They can’t all rank well, anyway.

I know you earn revenue. Fiverr makes choices that will maximize their revenue and also support their brand.

Lots of people make plenty of money here. They can’t all rank well, anyway.

Fiverr makes choices that will maximize their revenue and also support their brand.

How? By pushing top sellers to the last pages. And putting sellers with 2 reviews on the 1st page of Best Selling category?

I’m not sure that it is a good idea

Fiverr makes choices that will maximize their revenue and also support their brand.

How? By pushing top sellers to the last pages. And putting sellers with 2 reviews on the 1st page of Best Selling category?

I’m not sure that it is a good idea

They have no incentive to do that if it isn’t a good idea for their business. We don’t know what their reasons are, but it looks good for their brand if they support new sellers and always putting TRS on the top of the category isn’t necessarily the best move financially, anyway.

This is a publicly traded company, a corporation. I’m sure they do thorough research and consultation on what is best for them. The results might be different from what we expect.

They have no incentive to do that if it isn’t a good idea for their business. We don’t know what their reasons are, but it looks good for their brand if they support new sellers and always putting TRS on the top of the category isn’t necessarily the best move financially, anyway.

This is a publicly traded company, a corporation. I’m sure they do thorough research and consultation on what is best for them. The results might be different from what we expect.

in that case they should kick everyone off from page 1 and just have new sellers with 2 reviews there. Then its fair on everyone.

You simply cant move few peoples gig like this. Its very un-fair

in that case they should kick everyone off from page 1 and just have new sellers with 2 reviews there. Then its fair on everyone.

You simply cant move few peoples gig like this. Its very un-fair

They don’t make decisions to hurt people. They know how to make money.

Fairness has nothing to do with it. No one owes you anything regardless of your performance.

They don’t make decisions to hurt people. They know how to make money.

Fairness has nothing to do with it. No one owes you anything regardless of your performance.

so they make money by kicking the sellers who earn most?

Of course they do, if someone has worked hard and spent time to get the gig position to first page, you have no right to kick them out like this without any reason. Its understandable if performance is rubbish and you are getting warnings etc

This is a publicly traded company, a corporation

Corporations aren’t Gods. And they can make a mistakes and have bugs in their products.

Just remember Boeing with their bug in software when 2 airplanes crashed and a lot of people died. Also Intel (Meltdown and Spectre), Apple with FaceTime bug. And there are a lot of examples when big corporations made a mistakes.

exactly!! i dont get why “humanissocial” defending fiverr without even knowing what has happened and what the issue is. If there is a bug and mistake from Fiverr then you cant just defend that. Same way fiverr look for 1 small mistake to give 10 10 warnings to sellers,

This is a publicly traded company, a corporation

Corporations aren’t Gods. And they can make a mistakes and have bugs in their products.

Just remember Boeing with their bug in software when 2 airplanes crashed and a lot of people died. Also Intel (Meltdown and Spectre), Apple with FaceTime bug. And there are a lot of examples when big corporations made a mistakes.

A bug wouldn’t warp an algorithm, go undetected for months and there is no reason to think a bug is present. They would know by evaluating their business results if something wasn’t up to snuff.

exactly!! i dont get why “humanissocial” defending fiverr without even knowing what has happened and what the issue is. If there is a bug and mistake from Fiverr then you cant just defend that. Same way fiverr look for 1 small mistake to give 10 10 warnings to sellers,

“This lady” – Nice. I’m not defending Fiverr. I’m explaining the way these businesses work.

A bug wouldn’t warp an algorithm, go undetected for months and there is no reason to think a bug is present. They would know by evaluating their business results if something wasn’t up to snuff.

not thinking, i am very sure and clear here, i have reported this issue 2 months ago and now it has happened again. Fair enough if it was just 1 person who faced this issue, there are many many sellers here who can confirm its a bug or a technical error from fiverrs side.

The way you have been talking above, to me it looks like you are defending them. I have no issue with you defending them, but kindly make sure you are defending the right issue.

not thinking, i am very sure and clear here, i have reported this issue 2 months ago and now it has happened again. Fair enough if it was just 1 person who faced this issue, there are many many sellers here who can confirm its a bug or a technical error from fiverrs side.

The way you have been talking above, to me it looks like you are defending them. I have no issue with you defending them, but kindly make sure you are defending the right issue.

it looks like you are defending them

Totally agree. When I first time posted a topic about this issue I had answers like “It is only your problem. Everything is ok for others. You don’t know anything about algorithm, etc.” And what I see in this topic- the same posts from the same persons.

it looks like you are defending them

Totally agree. When I first time posted a topic about this issue I had answers like “It is only your problem. Everything is ok for others. You don’t know anything about algorithm, etc.” And what I see in this topic- the same posts from the same persons.

For example, I’m not defending Fiverr, but trying to explain that they are not going to edit rules just to bring you more sales. And being constantly angry at other forum users won’t help.

When I enter “vector logo” in search, I see you on the first page, so I don’t really understand the problem.

If your gig is jumping between the first 5 pages, there’s nothing bad. They are constantly shuffled.

For example, during the last two weeks, my gig was on the top of the first page. Now it moved a bit, and it’s not a tragedy because it will happen once in a while.

urban_creation6 has a totally different problem. Starting from the beginning of this year, your gigs are moved to the LAST page as a result of poor performance (late orders, cancellations, and bad reviews). They don’t care if you have 1000 orders per week and 50 of them are made by strange customers. When you cross that invisible line, ALL your gigs are moved to the last page. It can last from one week to several months.

In my opinion, the worst thing here is the lack of information and blurry answers from Customer Support. When I had this case (it lasted from January to April), I contacted them several times, until I was clearly told that it happened as a result of cancellations and late orders.

Before that moment, I had been told that everything was fine.

For example, I’m not defending Fiverr, but trying to explain that they are not going to edit rules just to bring you more sales. And being constantly angry at other forum users won’t help.

When I enter “vector logo” in search, I see you on the first page, so I don’t really understand the problem.

If your gig is jumping between the first 5 pages, there’s nothing bad. They are constantly shuffled.

For example, during the last two weeks, my gig was on the top of the first page. Now it moved a bit, and it’s not a tragedy because it will happen once in a while.

urban_creation6 has a totally different problem. Starting from the beginning of this year, your gigs are moved to the LAST page as a result of poor performance (late orders, cancellations, and bad reviews). They don’t care if you have 1000 orders per week and 50 of them are made by strange customers. When you cross that invisible line, ALL your gigs are moved to the last page. It can last from one week to several months.

In my opinion, the worst thing here is the lack of information and blurry answers from Customer Support. When I had this case (it lasted from January to April), I contacted them several times, until I was clearly told that it happened as a result of cancellations and late orders.

So what you are saying is that even if you have 1 cancellation or a bad review then CS dont give a crap and just move you to the last page?

My everything is 100% or 99%, thats definitely not a reason to move, they cant be that strict.

In that case i can list many sellers who are TRS, got so many negative reviews and definitely more cancellation in a month, they are still there at the top.

So what you are saying is that even if you have 1 cancellation or a bad review then CS dont give a crap and just move you to the last page?

My everything is 100% or 99%, thats definitely not a reason to move, they cant be that strict.

In that case i can list many sellers who are TRS, got so many negative reviews and definitely more cancellation in a month, they are still there at the top.

I can’t tell you about a single cancellation because I haven’t heard about that.

But I know a user of the forum, who was punished for 3 cancelled orders in a row. One customer placed 3 orders and cancelled them claiming that it was a mistake. It took him several weeks to restore the original position.

In my case, I was allowed to return to the front, when I reached 98% of on-time delivery (thus having 2 late orders in 60 days).

I do hope you are going to recover soon, but I’m 100% sure that CS knows the reason, just they prefer to hide it behind blurry answers. They don’t want to disclose the details in order to avoid manipulations.

I mean main page of category, not a direct search

https://www.fiverr.com/categories/graphics-design/vector-tracing?source=category_tree&page=1&page_size=48&offset=-6&filter=rating

Update:

What a magic! I just noticed that my gig on the 1st page again. It is very strange because few hours ago it was on 7th page.

Spoiler

4-Coincidencce.jpg.8d51dbfdde2cd24ab0f6f4b1f00287e1.jpg

I mean main page of category, not a direct search

https://www.fiverr.com/categories/graphics-design/vector-tracing?source=category_tree&page=1&page_size=48&offset=-6&filter=rating

Update:

What a magic! I just noticed that my gig on the 1st page again. It is very strange because few hours ago it was on 7th page.

Spoiler

4-Coincidencce

Congratulations!

When we were trying to understand how it works several months ago, we noticed that the biggest shuffling takes place on Monday at around 15:00 (GMT+3).

Archived