Go ⚾ Game txt to IMG? ? Who is next?

goodjobman

Leatherback Sea Turtle .

Who is next on letter E ? :beach_umbrella:

Only because my buyer didn’t let me sleep, and I have been awake clock round. Only for that! If not, you would have been in big trouble with me… 🤨

E lephant_Shre w

elephant_shrew

Also called jumping shrew, it is an insectivorous mammal native to Africa.

hahhhh)))))

I wish you sweet dreams for next 7-8 hours 😉

Shrew 🐹

Screenshot_128.jpg.3cc206670f3bfff03204e640f1a21c61.jpg

Wallabies face several threats. Wild dogs, foxes, and feral cats are among their predators. Humans also pose a significant threat to wallabies due to increased interaction (wallabies can defend themselves with hard kicks, and biting).

Next animal on Y

Who is next?))

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red panda…

Because the only thing cuter than a panda is a panda that’s gone red with embarassment.

Here’s one that’s gotten wet.

the only thing cuter than a panda is a panda

))))

The armour is formed by [plates] of [dermal bone] covered in relatively small, overlapping epidermal scales called “[scutes]”, composed of bone with a covering of horn. Most species have rigid shields over the shoulders and hips, with a number of bands separated by flexible skin covering the back and flanks. Additional armour covers the top of the head, the upper parts of the limbs, and the tail. The underside of the animal is never armoured, and is simply covered with soft skin and fur.

Next us Armadillo

Who is NEXT-t-t-t?

799343415_.thumb.jpg.96464a827711c57a66ba2f353bd1d08a.jpg

O celot

T ucá n

These birds are native to South America, live in the jungle and only eat fruits, but if in need, they can also eat insects, eggs and small lizards. Their name means “big beak”, and the family to where they belong, includes many species.

T ucá n

Next is Newt

Many newts produce toxins in their skin secretions as a defence mechanism against predators. Taricha newts of western North America are particularly toxic. The rough-skinned newt Taricha granulosa of the Pacific Northwest produces more than enough tetrodotoxin to kill an adult human, and some Native Americans of the Pacific Northwest used the toxin to poison their enemies.

Who is next??

newt.jpg.1bb79d5733a6f0821b478ceafe9de507.jpg

T ucá n

Next is Newt

Many newts produce toxins in their skin secretions as a defence mechanism against predators. Taricha newts of western North America are particularly toxic. The rough-skinned newt Taricha granulosa of the Pacific Northwest produces more than enough tetrodotoxin to kill an adult human, and some Native Americans of the Pacific Northwest used the toxin to poison their enemies.

Who is next??

newt

N ew t

The turn is for the sweet cat, or at least that’s what its name suggests. Maybe I’m wrong and it ain’t sweet at all… 😅

T oddy ca t

100064881_toddycat.jpg.bab5dc8fd89f66d5ecbb5852c71cc920.jpg

N ew t

The turn is for the sweet cat, or at least that’s what its name suggests. Maybe I’m wrong and it ain’t sweet at all… 😅

T oddy ca t

toddy%20cat

The turn is for the sweet cat

))

The TOMTIT (Petroica macrocephala) is a small passerine bird in the family Petroicidae, the Australian robins.

Who next? Next word begins from t

Screenshot_145.jpg.256185105b1287eeb093eaad66a4fe5f.jpg

G reen Bee-Eater

These birdies used to visit my place my home garden few years ago. When there was a lovely paddy field then. Now the paddy is filled and so many houses next to mine… 😦

G reen Bee-Eater

Lovely R oseate cockato o, also known as “Galah”.

Small and cute - only 35cm (14 inch) long. They’re paired for life, defend their nest together and cooperate between them for feeding and incubation

1.jpg.7e3b39e2506df4d35153fbb0b61d1df6.jpg

2.jpg.f02139b6951578b7623c66a6d51ce6bd.jpg

G reen Bee-Eater

Lovely R oseate cockato o, also known as “Galah”.

Small and cute - only 35cm (14 inch) long. They’re paired for life, defend their nest together and cooperate between them for feeding and incubation

Lovely R oseate cockato o

Rhinoceros are killed 😐 by some humans for their horns, which are bought and sold on the black market, and used by some cultures for ornaments or traditional medicine.

Screenshot_155.jpg.464dcec4739fa1a53c38eb9f44b41a02.jpg

Next is on S :cowboy_hat_face:

Oahu Amakihi

This species was first named by Andrew Bloxam . He saw it and collected specimens from Oʻahu while in the Hawaiian Islands in 1825 as the naturalist on board HMS Blonde.

i

The Iberian chiffchaff (Phylloscopus ibericus) is a species of leaf warbler endemic to Portugal, Spain and North Africa, west of a line stretching roughly from the western Pyrenees via the mountains of central Spain to the Atlantic.

Next word on F letter :cowboy_hat_face:

Screenshot_159.jpg.00e8756d24a6fd1e219820f2f4b7e445.jpg

Archived