Go ⚾ Game txt to IMG? ? Who is next?

goodjobman

Nightingale (again e) 💔

download

‘Most musical, most meloncholy’ bird! by Milton

Nice! Not enough people quote poetry on this forum. 🙂

To tell you the truth, I don’t mind E’s. It’s the Y’s I don’t like.

Edit: Apparently a certain young lady has already posted my answer. So here’s a new one for you all.

Umbrellabird (this one looks like Elvis).

image.jpg.bb00852b1090cf2b8bd24623ceb7ae72.jpg

uakari.jpg.8f3b4c73cdf28d3dd867b58b376778c2.jpg

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice! Not enough people quote poetry on this forum. 🙂

To tell you the truth, I don’t mind E’s. It’s the Y’s I don’t like.

Edit: Apparently a certain young lady has already posted my answer. So here’s a new one for you all.

Umbrellabird (this one looks like Elvis).

U mbrellabir d (this one looks like Elvis).

D arling horseshoe ba t (it looks like a ball of fur 😆)

2.jpg.fd11092bb6b64eac3f68b72a3ebcdbe5.jpg

Did anyone else watch Taz as a kid? He reminds me of @maitasun. Like her, he always has his tongue out. 😉

b38beccb39affaa5091424cddad503cfbfdcd6a5.gif

Tasmanian devil

Lion

Lion

Did anyone else watch Taz as a kid? He reminds me of @maitasun. Like her, he always has his tongue out. 😉

I see heat has wreaked havoc with your medication… In my office in ten minutes for your new dosage… 🤨

I need to guarantee people’s safety! 😝

Lion

Hi there! How are you?

N orwegian Forest Ca t

1.jpg.33bf574767455af81c6690a9613431b7.jpg

I see heat has wreaked havoc with your medication… In my office in ten minutes for your new dosage… 🤨

I need to guarantee people’s safety! 😝

Lion

Hi there! How are you?

N orwegian Forest Ca t

Hi there! How are you?

Good day to you, Maitasun. 🙂

I hope you don’t get annoyed at my answer. You said eel, but I said electric eel. Different creatures!

Ohhhh… I wish I have one… I need some stress relief (had a bad day with my driving lessons)

I’d let you borrow my cat, but she’s out in the garden sunbathing. There are other cats around, so she’s acting cool. If I went out to stroke her, she’d get annoyed and start swishing her tail.

Are you learning to drive or teaching people to drive? If you’re learning, stay positive. I had some bad lessons, but I passed in the end. You will too! 🙂

Traditional Siamese

Electric Eel

electric-eel.jpg.8c65d54a06ef1da8cd1143b320e1045e.jpg

Hi there! How are you?

Good day to you, Maitasun. 🙂

I hope you don’t get annoyed at my answer. You said eel, but I said electric eel. Different creatures!

Ohhhh… I wish I have one… I need some stress relief (had a bad day with my driving lessons)

I’d let you borrow my cat, but she’s out in the garden sunbathing. There are other cats around, so she’s acting cool. If I went out to stroke her, she’d get annoyed and start swishing her tail.

Are you learning to drive or teaching people to drive? If you’re learning, stay positive. I had some bad lessons, but I passed in the end. You will too! 🙂

Traditional Siamese

Electric Eel

5cf188b45e34114e9ff06f24d2127fba7d5c7b32

@ahmwritingco

Thank you…

I have cat - my neighbor’s - she is not cuddle friendly… and runs whenever I sit near her… but if I have a glass of milk… she’s right beside me… taking a sip out of my glass and purring like machine…I really need kitten therapy…

I am learning to drive… and I had 4 lessons with 4 instructors & it’s really hard because they all give me different instructions… 😞 … so I am stressed (which is not good for my health)…

Lady bug

AdobeStock_184679416-1400x933.thumb.jpeg.dbb69d110c2b0a0fb9d720906db0ba31.jpeg

@ahmwritingco

Thank you…

I have cat - my neighbor’s - she is not cuddle friendly… and runs whenever I sit near her… but if I have a glass of milk… she’s right beside me… taking a sip out of my glass and purring like machine…I really need kitten therapy…

I am learning to drive… and I had 4 lessons with 4 instructors & it’s really hard because they all give me different instructions… 😞 … so I am stressed (which is not good for my health)…

Lady bug

Gecko lizard

1182206026_images(3).jpeg.7b2946e8b64fc21245b24985bd598184.jpeg

Rabbit. Hopefully this isn’t repetitive!Unknown-46

R abbit

T api r In Venezuela we call them Danta.

There are different species of Tapirs, finding them in the jungles and forests of South & Central America, and also in Southeast Asia. They like being in the water and are very good swimmers.

tapir.jpg.d789c1bc0aba6241b79f7b737dcb7ec3.jpg

R abbit

T api r In Venezuela we call them Danta.

There are different species of Tapirs, finding them in the jungles and forests of South & Central America, and also in Southeast Asia. They like being in the water and are very good swimmers.

tapir

royal penguin

2046805009_images(2).jpeg.0206aa884d4285a6c6b4e33d57ab9fce.jpeg

Nigel is a supporting character in (Disney PIXAR) Finding Nemo. 🐠

I used this one because the other N animals were overly used. 😁

I used this one because the other N animals were overly used.

huh :hugs:

Again L letter on my turn)

Ok, next is Lllllama

Next letter is A

8b17f9ae3634cc27bd77a861589c6ef6.jpg.a5e69644809f3e7816537add37b2bdbb.jpg

T horny devi l

woooo. so horror thing…

Let another one be Leatherback Sea Turtle.

While other sea turtle species almost always return to their hatching beach, leatherbacks may choose another beach within the region. They choose beaches with soft sand because their softer shells and plastrons are easily damaged by hard rocks.

Who is next on letter E? :beach_umbrella:

T horny devi l

woooo. so horror thing…

Let another one be Leatherback Sea Turtle.

While other sea turtle species almost always return to their hatching beach, leatherbacks may choose another beach within the region. They choose beaches with soft sand because their softer shells and plastrons are easily damaged by hard rocks.

Who is next on letter E? :beach_umbrella:

Leatherback Sea Turtle .

Who is next on letter E ? :beach_umbrella:

Only because my buyer didn’t let me sleep, and I have been awake clock round. Only for that! If not, you would have been in big trouble with me… 🤨

E lephant_Shre w

elephant_shrew.jpg.e5c17a4b17da716fa8b73223f31adec3.jpg

Also called jumping shrew, it is an insectivorous mammal native to Africa.

Archived