I’m a wordsmith and I just landed on Fiverr.

amookerjee

Hi. Thanks much for your reply. 😀 I’m so new around here that I haven’t yet got around to reading even 1 percent of the rules and regulations. I will, though. I offer help with all manner of narratives, really.

I’m so new around here that I haven’t yet got around to reading even 1 percent of the rules and regulations. I will, though.

Reading the Terms of Service is the first thing you should do before creating a gig and posting on the forum. You have to do everything it takes to protect your growing business, and that includes making sure you don’t get banned for something that could’ve been avoided. Good luck.

Hi.

You’re cordially welcomed. 🙂

But let me tell you, according to Fiverr TOS Update on October 2017, It is prohibited to take orders or make gigs which say that Someone’s academic work would be done or will be assisted.

Official statement came like this:

By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities.

Please make sure that you are not writing academic articles or completing homework for a buyer. You may only offer assistance with the above-mentioned services. For example, you may proofread or edit a text written by the buyer, but you may not actually write it for them.

You shan’t be doing any kind of academic work at any level of your work experience on fiverr.

Regards

Plus, let me share my experience. When I started Fiverr few months ago, I got TOS violation notify on the gig I made for “Product Reviews”, I did not understand that time why it happened. Though, I wasn’t doing any illegal review work i.e. Work experience ratings and things, It was about products & gadgets. But that keyword was Unlawful in Fiverr TOS. I asked them and lately, explained it to them as well. But they replied that any kind of review is not lawful.

I searched on fiverr and find lots of gigs on the same niche, It was weird experience but I got to accept it.

So, yeah. It is the issue and it is weird. But for our account sake, We’ve to obey it because we don’t want to get notified with TOS violation. 🙂

Hi. Thanks much for your reply. 😀 I’m so new around here that I haven’t yet got around to reading even 1 percent of the rules and regulations. I will, though. I offer help with all manner of narratives, really.

You agree to the Terms when you sign the contract to work with Fiverr. You have to confirm that you read them. Don’t do this unless you actually have. It’s not something you “get around to” doing.

It’s explicit in black in white in the ToS that what you’re doing is not allowed.

The whole point of ToS is to prevent them from being broken. There’s a reason you have to confirm you agree to ToS BEFORE you get access to the platform. That goes for any service, not just Fiverr.

I’m so new around here that I haven’t yet got around to reading even 1 percent of the rules and regulations. I will, though.

Reading the Terms of Service is the first thing you should do before creating a gig and posting on the forum. You have to do everything it takes to protect your growing business, and that includes making sure you don’t get banned for something that could’ve been avoided. Good luck.

I appreciate your tip. As a matter of fact, I’ve just completed going through it.

Hi.

You’re cordially welcomed. 🙂

But let me tell you, according to Fiverr TOS Update on October 2017, It is prohibited to take orders or make gigs which say that Someone’s academic work would be done or will be assisted.

Official statement came like this:

By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities.

Please make sure that you are not writing academic articles or completing homework for a buyer. You may only offer assistance with the above-mentioned services. For example, you may proofread or edit a text written by the buyer, but you may not actually write it for them.

You shan’t be doing any kind of academic work at any level of your work experience on fiverr.

Regards

According to Fiverr TOS Update on October 2017, It is prohibited to take orders or make gigs which says that Someone’s academic work would be done or will be assisted.

Thank you so much for sharing this. It makes sense because I do feel that no one should be able to pay to get their homework done for them.

@j6nyc6 Duly noted. Thanks.

You agree to the Terms when you sign the contract to work with Fiverr. You have to confirm that you read them. Don’t do this unless you actually have. It’s not something you “get around to” doing.

It’s explicit in black in white in the ToS that what you’re doing is not allowed.

The whole point of ToS is to prevent them from being broken. There’s a reason you have to confirm you agree to ToS BEFORE you get access to the platform. That goes for any service, not just Fiverr.

@humanissocial I understand. At this point, I’ve read them.

Archived