Taking nearly a month to get the money I earned from my sale?

mandimei

I’m kind of turned off by this, I was wondering if this is just because I’m new, or if it will always be this way - 2 weeks for the money to be in a pending state, and then another week for the money to be transferred to my paypal. That’s like nearly a month of waiting to get the money I earned, and I don’t know if I can get down with that.

It takes 14 days for funds to clear according to the TOS an agreement you signed when you choose to use the Fiverr platform.

However, I get my PP funds instantly. :thinking:

Also, 21 days does not equal a month.

I know I am a teacher. There are 28 days in February, and all of the rest have 30 or 31. You are using hyperbole when you say 21 days in a month. 😉

It takes 14 days for funds to clear according to the TOS an agreement you signed when you choose to use the Fiverr platform.

However, I get my PP funds instantly. :thinking:

Also, 21 days does not equal a month.

I know I am a teacher. There are 28 days in February, and all of the rest have 30 or 31. You are using hyperbole when you say 21 days in a month. 😉

Nearly:

[ neer-lee ]

adverb

all but; almost:nearly dead with cold.

with close approximation:a nearly perfect likeness.

with close agreement or resemblance:a plan nearly like our own.

with close kinship, interest, or connection; intimately:

I’m kind of turned off by this, I was wondering if this is just because I’m new, or if it will always be this way - 2 weeks for the money to be in a pending state, and then another week for the money to be transferred to my paypal. That’s like nearly a month of waiting to get the money I earned, and I don’t know if I can get down with that.

That’s like nearly a month of waiting to get the money I earned, and I don’t know if I can get down with that.

Payments are often monthly in 9-5 jobs. Or bi-monthly, in some cases.

I don’t know if I can get down with that.

It is Fiverr’s Platform they make the rules.

But I still do not understand about PayPal. If I withdraw my earnings and go right to PayPal they are there almost immedetly. Then I have them transfered to the bank and the whole process takes about 24 hours. We are both from the US, I do not see why it should be any different for you, @mandimei?

I get paid on 15th each month for my main job so I am fine with 2 weeks clearance on fiverr. Except top rated sellers, everyone has to wait for 2 weeks.
I often withdraw my fund to payoneer and I have 2 options: 2 hrs or 24 hrs withdrawal. For paypal, I always get the funds in a few minutes. If you have problem with that, I think you should check with CS to avoid the issue later on.

Nearly all of of the mill sites I’ve worked for use a 2 week schedule for pay, at minimum. I’d personally prefer if they’d shrink the window, particularly for deliverables. The image or content a client receives isn’t going to be any different a week later - I feel like 3 business days would be fair and straightforward unless an exception is noted beforehand (e.g. a client traveling overseas).

One of my writing sites has 2 paydays a month: for all work submitted and not returned for a revision between the 1st and 15th of the month, that pay is sent between the 22nd-26th, depending on where weekends/holidays fall. For all work submitted and not returned for a revision from the 16th through the final day of the month (30/31), pay is sent between the 9th-11th. There’s still a range of paydays to account for potential errors, and sometimes an “in between” payment needs to be sent for work submitted “on time” but not accepted by the client until after the 15th/30th, but it’s a system that works well.

Archived