I'll really appreciate your help

ayakhalifa

Hello fellow fiver sellers, I am a new user and I have noticed that a lot of established older sellers are advising the newer sellers to apply for “buyer requests”. Would you kindly explain how to apply for a buyer request and what makes a buyer request stick out and look professional and desirable for buyers?

I would also really appreciate it if you could check my profile and gigs and tell me if anything could be improved to attract buyers.

Thank you for your time ❤️

Hello fellow fiver sellers, I am a new user and I have noticed that a lot of established older sellers are advising the newer sellers to apply for “buyer requests”. Would you kindly explain how to apply for a buyer request and what makes a buyer request stick out and look professional and desirable for buyers?

I would also really appreciate it if you could check my profile and gigs and tell me if anything could be improved to attract buyers.

Thank you for your time ❤️

Would you kindly explain how to apply for a buyer request

Hey, Ayakhalifa!

Welcome to the forum. 🙂

Do you need help with finding the actual requests, or just with writing responses to them?

Would you kindly explain how to apply for a buyer request

Hey, Ayakhalifa!

Welcome to the forum. 🙂

Do you need help with finding the actual requests, or just with writing responses to them?

I need help with finding the requests. And it would be great if you tell me what worked for you while writing the requests. For example, writing style or what you stated?

Archived