1 month no client response rate will go down to 89%

ronald3d

Then you need to work at getting orders, do some revision on your SEO to get your gig higher in the rankings, promote you services in forums and blogs and YouTube channels and Facebook groups and other communities that include your target market. Keep working hard to bring in the sales and you will build momentum.

Response rate has nothing to do with amount of orders.

“Response rate” is only for the inbox messages that you receive.

yes ,you’re right that’s why i don’t really understand why my response rate go down to 89% all of a sudden even though i reply as soon as i can .to all the message i received that’s why i assumed that the lacked of order also contributed.🙂

• 3 months later...

hello i just wanna share my experience, I use to be a level 2 seller but After 3 months without a client,my level went down from 2 to 0,and also my response rate goes down to 67% i don’t know what happen but Im sure i always share my gig on social media and sent offer on buyer request:(

What happened was you weren’t responding to new client inquiries so your rate dropped. Since your rate is below 90% each month you continued to drop down a level. The only thing that can help you is making sure you respond to new clients when they hit you up.

Archived