Tell me what is the reasons get this message?

sangumyc

am also waiting for the their reply. now what happen your account?

Nothing happen to my account for now. It was my first warning. They didn’t even gave me the valid reason why I got warning . I know I never did anything against TOS and will be doing what am I doing now.

I got the same message few days ago and I contacted the support but they gave me the reason “Self-Promotion” which I never did .

they gave me the reason “Self-Promotion” which I never did .

Did you:

1. Advertise your services in the Buyer Requests section?

2. Message other sellers to offer them your services (even though they’ve never asked about them), or messaged your previous buyers to ask them to buy from you again/hint that there was something else you could do for them, even though they didn’t ask for that particular service?

3. Message Fiverr users on social media (including, but not limited to, replying to their tweets with the link to your gig)?

they gave me the reason “Self-Promotion” which I never did .

Did you:

1. Advertise your services in the Buyer Requests section?

2. Message other sellers to offer them your services (even though they’ve never asked about them), or messaged your previous buyers to ask them to buy from you again/hint that there was something else you could do for them, even though they didn’t ask for that particular service?

3. Message Fiverr users on social media (including, but not limited to, replying to their tweets with the link to your gig)?

I told you I have read the TOS properly and I have never done that. I only offer the services to the buyers when they contacted me first regarding my gigs.

I told you I have read the TOS properly and I have never done that. I only offer the services to the buyers when they contacted me first regarding my gigs.

I told you

You haven’t told me anything, we’ve never talked before. You must have mistaken me for someone else. 🙂

I have never done that

In that case, I suppose it could be the weird thing that happens sometimes: people get a warning for something, but due to some mistake, they are given the wrong reason.

“A recent action you took” is so very vague that nobody in the forum is able to tell you the reason if you don’t have a clue yourself, only support can.
As you say you read the terms thoroughly and still have no idea what you did to receive that warning, I’d contact support, tell them exactly that and ask politely if they can tell you which of the terms they think you violated, you know, if you don’t find out, you might get another warning for the same thing or even get your account suspended next time, without ever being aware why.

I hope you’ll get an enlightening reply from support. All the best.

Archived