Why so quiet ? Anybody here?

artkapele

Greeting everyone!

Hi, my name is artkapele and i’m freelance illustrator-comic artist for more than 10 years. Just create new account here and still learning the interface.

I love drawing because i love anime so much. I watch a lot of anime and read manga for the references so if you share same hobby as me… don’t shy to give a mark here 😃

You are most welcome to the biggest marketplace. Wish you best of luck.

Still waiting my first buyer too (and trying to catch fresh fish from Buyer Request section)

Even i download Fiverr app to keep updated, lol.

I don’t know about Fiverr algorithm, so wish me luck!

Hi everyone, glad to be here. I have been a member for almost a year but now I have finally got round to posting some gigs. My name is Dave I am from England but I have lived inmm Spain for 20 years and I do lots with video. Logo Animations, Intros/Outros/Titles/Social Media Stingers etc. I also do video editing, color correction, color grading etc. I work with a lot of the Adobe products. I have over 10 years experiece with Adobe and the last 3 years I have been concentrating on After Effects and Premiere. I love video and making videos explode with a little bit of Hollywood! You know where I am.

Hi everyone, glad to be here. I have been a member for almost a year but now I have finally got round to posting some gigs. My name is Dave I am from England but I have lived inmm Spain for 20 years and I do lots with video. Logo Animations, Intros/Outros/Titles/Social Media Stingers etc. I also do video editing, color correction, color grading etc. I work with a lot of the Adobe products. I have over 10 years experiece with Adobe and the last 3 years I have been concentrating on After Effects and Premiere. I love video and making videos explode with a little bit of Hollywood! You know where I am.

Hi @dmsutton,

Please erase your comment on this thread and kindly open a new one to introduce yourself.

Hi everyone I will keep this short. My name is Dave & I make videos. All kinds for all businesses. I mainly use Adobe to create my work. You know where I hide.

Hi dmsutton,

You use Adobe too ? Same as me, dude!

I use both Adobe Photoshop for art and Adobe After Effects for video.

I’m not familiar with other programs so i stuck with Adobe family.

Hi dmsutton,

You use Adobe too ? Same as me, dude!

I use both Adobe Photoshop for art and Adobe After Effects for video.

I’m not familiar with other programs so i stuck with Adobe family.

Hi artkapele,

Yeah. I have bben playing with photoshop for over 10 years. Last 3 years I’ve really been getting into video so moved in to Premiere for editing etc and After Effects for, well, you know. I mess with some of the other software like audition, illustrator but I love video.

Nic eto be here. Nice to meet you and good luck with your work.

Hi everyone I will keep this short. My name is Dave & I make videos. All kinds for all businesses. I mainly use Adobe to create my work. You know where I hide.

Welcome to the Forum, however, this thread was created by @artkapele to introduce himself. It is considered impolite and off-topic according to Forum Rules to introduce yourself and talk about your area of expertise on their thread.

You can delete your comments by clicking on the in the lower right-hand corner of your post and then click on the pencil to erase your post or alter it.

Archived