Emoji Game ๐Ÿฆ‡ ๐Ÿ‘จ - - - - ๐ŸŒฝ ๐Ÿถ

vickiespencer

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohโ€ฆ come onnnnnnโ€ฆ I doubt if Vickie is going to forgive you this time. ๐Ÿ˜œ Itโ€™s defo. creative. Iโ€™ll give you that much. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ahmwritingco Itโ€™s gotta be @maitasun and @hanshuber16. :rofl:

Bingo! I see Iโ€™ll have to get up pretty early in the morning to catch you out! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ok, hereโ€™s a more serious one for others who might want to play.

๐Ÿ’‹

The answer is go to hell

The answer is go to hell

I do not think you understand the game. That is a saying and a rather vulgar one! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ It is a saying because it has a verb (the action word โ€œgoโ€ in it)

A compound word is made up of two other words. Examples are butter + fly equals butterfly and pop + corn equals popcorn. It is also fine to make emoji puzzles for a set of words that are not necessarily compond words but they go together. For example: Silent Night = ๐Ÿ”‡

Also Fiverr is a place where ages 13+ can participate so sayings like you posted are not allowed in general speaking/posts or games.

I am beginning the game anew since @bestintheword has not told HH16 if he is correct or not.

๐Ÿ“บ

The answer is go to hell

I do not think you understand the game. That is a saying and a rather vulgar one! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ It is a saying because it has a verb (the action word โ€œgoโ€ in it)

A compound word is made up of two other words. Examples are butter + fly equals butterfly and pop + corn equals popcorn. It is also fine to make emoji puzzles for a set of words that are not necessarily compond words but they go together. For example: Silent Night = ๐Ÿ”‡

Also Fiverr is a place where ages 13+ can participate so sayings like you posted are not allowed in general speaking/posts or games.

I am beginning the game anew since @bestintheword has not told HH16 if he is correct or not.

๐Ÿ“บ

๐Ÿ“บ

TV Anchor

:lion:

Archived