Why i cann,t get order?

iqra_meher

It is likely you aren’t gaining orders for two reasons:

1. You aren’t appealing to your target customers. I’d wager, you don’t even know who your target customers are. You likely just created gigs, and are expecting people to start buying them. Have you done any market research? Have you determined what those target customers need, and established exactly how you can solve those needs?

2. Your gigs offer the same exact services that thousands of other sellers offer here on Fiverr. You are doing nothing unique to stand out, and there just isn’t anything about your gigs that says, “hire me, instead of those other competitors”. You can’t expect sales, if you aren’t going to set yourself apart from the crowd.

Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. You aren’t going to have sales, just because you have gigs here. You need to appeal to your target customers, offer solutions to their needs, and hyper-target everything you offer. Do these things, and you might start to see more orders.

1. You aren’t appealing to your target customers. I’d wager, you don’t even know who your target customers are. You likely just created gigs, and are expecting people to start buying them. Have you done any market research? Have you determined what those target customers need, and established exactly how you can solve those needs?

2. Your gigs offer the same exact services that thousands of other sellers offer here on Fiverr. You are doing nothing unique to stand out, and there just isn’t anything about your gigs that says, “hire me, instead of those other competitors”. You can’t expect sales, if you aren’t going to set yourself apart from the crowd.

Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. You aren’t going to have sales, just because you have gigs here. You need to appeal to your target customers, offer solutions to their needs, and hyper-target everything you offer. Do these things, and you might start to see more orders.

You should save this as a template and copy n paste it ever time a post has a similar question.

👏

I agree, @j6nyc6. It says it all. I’d love it if it was a pinned post in the “Improve My Gig” section.

In every single complaint post I’ve seen in the Fiverr forum about not getting orders, the gigs are superfluous in the market, not targeted to any specific niche or niche-specific problem.

Hello Jonaas, what a nice comment you made but I was a little bit not clarified when you mentioned “market research”. Please can you elaborate on how this market research is done.

It’s a standard in business. If you Google “market research” you’ll find everything you need to know about it, including how it is performed.

It’s problematic if people sell things and they don’t know what market research is. An understanding of sales is vital if you want to get them.

Hello Jonaas, what a nice comment you made but I was a little bit not clarified when you mentioned “market research”. Please can you elaborate on how this market research is done.

I was a little bit not clarified when you mentioned “market research”. Please can you elaborate on how this market research is done.

No, I’m not going to tell you exactly how to do this. You need to know who you are selling your services to, know what they need, and figure out how you can solve those project needs. You’re a freelancer. Research – and understanding your target customers – is part of YOUR job.

I was a little bit not clarified when you mentioned “market research”. Please can you elaborate on how this market research is done.

No, I’m not going to tell you exactly how to do this. You need to know who you are selling your services to, know what they need, and figure out how you can solve those project needs. You’re a freelancer. Research – and understanding your target customers – is part of YOUR job.

Hmm Interesting… Working on it

Archived