How to get more ORDERS from Buyer Requests? [FOR SERIOUS SELLERS]]

bravemarketer

poll  

170 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• 1 month later...

[THE IMPORTANCE OF THE RIGHT MENTALITY]

First, let me start out by setting the right expectations for you.

You won’t magically start receiving tons of orders when you first start out. Heck, you should be prepared to receive exactly 0 orders. But you need to be persistent, this is the key.

A well-known fact that has kept my motivation levels high even when I have experienced stagnation in my career is:

If Nikola Tesla could fail THOUSANDS of times, then how bad is this in comparison.

You haven’t gotten an order in your first week? Good. Change something, be more active, do more.

No one has answered your Buyer Requests Submissions? Good. Change your copy, change your style, send more.

Your persistence and time will be rewarded, that is just how things work. But don’t expect to receive if you haven’t given first.

Now, after setting your expectations, let us begin with the fun part - crafting your buyer request submission in order to generate ORDERS

[THE ACTUAL ADVICE STARTS HERE]

Don’t be a seller.

Well doesn’t this sound controversial? But let me explain. You need to show empathy for your buyer and his needs.

Don’t start selling him your services, there isn’t a successful salesman that has achieved long-term prosperity by shoving his products down his buyer troats.

Focus your attention on HIM and not on you. To do that you need to have:

• Carefully read his buyer request;
  • Understood his true needs and desires;
  • Show him how you can help HIM.

There are numerous studies on focus groups that show that advertising (a form of selling) stops working the second you mention I, Me, We, Our. But why is that? I am not going to spoil it for you, this will be your homework 😉

TLDR: Focus on your buyer, don’t hard sell him anything, show him how his particular problem/need can be solved by your needs.

There are numerous studies on focus groups that show that advertising (a form of selling) stops working the second you mention I, Me, We, Our . But why is that? I am not going to spoil it for you, this will be your homework

I didn’t get it? Can you please explain simply! I’m more than hahppy. Mainly Last 2 Lines. 🙂

There are numerous studies on focus groups that show that advertising (a form of selling) stops working the second you mention I, Me, We, Our . But why is that? I am not going to spoil it for you, this will be your homework

I didn’t get it? Can you please explain simply! I’m more than hahppy. Mainly Last 2 Lines. 🙂

@talha_articles Its like…focusing on the needs of the buyer rather than describing too much about yourself…

One more thing. I sincerely think that measuring our conversion rates from Buyer Request Submission is a good idea.

So fill out the poll and be objective. The information can be used to determine how are you doing compared to other sellers.

How many orders did you get from your last 100 Buyer Request Submissions?

• 10+
  • None

0voters

1 after 40 buyer request , now its 130 but no second order… 😨

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, that sounds good.

I have sent more 72 requests now, and I have got only one job.

Can you share any tip with us?

Thanks.

Hi! Wanted to ask how you can find many buyer requests? Does it had something to with relevant searches regarding the gigs you offer? I dont know if there’s something wrong with mine, I haven’t seen any. Thank you in advance!

Archived