I need some guidance

alikalyar513

Is your gig something that one buyer would need regularly? If so, I’ll advice you focus on over delivering so you can keep them(they buyers). You can message those people that gave you those order and ask if they have any other jobs tho.

You can message those people that gave you those order and ask if they have any other jobs tho.

Spamming his own buyers to get extra work actually won’t get him any work. Indeed might get him reported & banned off the platform.

Freelancing requires a lot of daily effort to stay on track. Send useful requests in the buyer requests section, improve your gigs & the services you offer, share your gigs with your connections perhaps someone might be interested in your services. There’s a lot to do when you don’t have orders on queue. Spamming your buyers is definitely not one of them.

You can message those people that gave you those order and ask if they have any other jobs tho.

Spamming his own buyers to get extra work actually won’t get him any work. Indeed might get him reported & banned off the platform.

Freelancing requires a lot of daily effort to stay on track. Send useful requests in the buyer requests section, improve your gigs & the services you offer, share your gigs with your connections perhaps someone might be interested in your services. There’s a lot to do when you don’t have orders on queue. Spamming your buyers is definitely not one of them.

You can get banned by sending messages to people that already purchased your service once? That seems like an odd thing.

You can get banned by sending messages to people that already purchased your service once? That seems like an odd thing.

This isn’t normal messaging, this is called spamming. If they want to hire him for extra work, they will. No need to spam your buyers which will leave a negative impression.

Congratulations for the 5 star reviews! That is a good start. I think the informations in this thread might help you:

Hi and welcome! Useful Fiverr links and Tips for newcomers below! Many new sellers are posting on Fiverr Forum everyday: Help! I am new here! How do I start? Well, here are some tips for you who are new, Sellers and Buyers: 1. Read (and re-read) the Terms of Services here: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service People often think they can skip that as there is so much information written there. But it is crucial. Remember to visit again from time to time to check for updates. 2. Get Answers…

Archived