Emergency question (Please answer)

youssefalaa555

I am new at freelancing jobs and I didn’t make a visa card yet, I will make it but not today and I wanted to ask If I got a Job, How is the buyer would send me the money? Is my money will be on the Fiverr account until I put credit card? Or it won’t be on my account? Please inform me of your knowledge and thank you 🙂

And If i didn’t take the money by the credit and let the money in the site? The site will take it from me after 14 days?

The site will take it from me after 14 days?

@youssefalaa555 No. You can keep the money on your Fiverr account for as long as you want (until you setup a withdrawal method).

@codsand92 was referring to something entirely different (not relevant to what you were asking). He was referring to the fact that once you deliver an order and it is marked as complete, it takes 14 days for the order amount to show up in your Fiverr balance.

The site will take it from me after 14 days?

@youssefalaa555 No. You can keep the money on your Fiverr account for as long as you want (until you setup a withdrawal method).

@codsand92 was referring to something entirely different (not relevant to what you were asking). He was referring to the fact that once you deliver an order and it is marked as complete, it takes 14 days for the order amount to show up in your Fiverr balance.

I understood you now. Thanks sir for explaining. 😄

@codsand92 Thanks for adding additional information. 😃

• Like 1