I am new and I am starting a new challenge here!

jasvoz

I’m glad to meet you.
I am a new user and I have been exploring how Fiverr works and how to have a satisfactory experience as a seller.

I was looking for opinions and experiences of buyers and sellers, but I had not found anything on the Internet that was meaningful to me.
Today I found this forum and there is a lot of valuable information and advice that all of you have provided.

I hope to contribute in the future when I can move forward with this new challenge.

Any suggestions about my Gigs are very well received.
I appreciate each of your comments.

Here I will be with frequency

Big hug

I’m glad to meet you.

I am a new user and I have been exploring how Fiverr works and how to have a satisfactory experience as a seller.

I was looking for opinions and experiences of buyers and sellers, but I had not found anything on the Internet that was meaningful to me.

Today I found this forum and there is a lot of valuable information and advice that all of you have provided.

I hope to contribute in the future when I can move forward with this new challenge.

Big hug

Welcome to the 5R Forum. And thank-you.

Any suggestions about my concerts are very well received.

By concerts do you mean gigs? If you want others to comment on you Fiverr gigs, then you need to create a post under the category of “Improve My Gigs.” 😉

Welcome to the 5R Forum. And thank-you.

Any suggestions about my concerts are very well received.

By concerts do you mean gigs? If you want others to comment on you Fiverr gigs, then you need to create a post under the category of “Improve My Gigs.” 😉

Mejorar mis conciertos

Okay.

I will do so. Thank you! 😉

I’m glad to meet you.

Big hug

Hey! I have been working on a Fiverr since June. A few days ago someone placed an order and after a few revisions, order completed by Fiverr. But the buyer could not leave a review. Amount cleared and available for withdrawing but order 1 not shown on the gig like that (1). what should I do now? Please guide me guys about this ( I have been working more than 2 days for this project).

Thank you.

You should ask with creating new topic on the forum. Don’t disturb other topics and discuss. We sure to first check that is your problem is already solved in the forum or not? Thanks!happy freelancing!😁

Archived