Hi All. I'm a newcomer

marx82

Hi Guys. I was a member of fiver from 2012. But I didn’t work on five because n those days I was a buyer. A couple of days back I join with Fiverr as a seller . I have more than 15 years experience in Software and Web Industry. But my experience is 0 in Fiverr. I hope you guys will help me. Expecting advises from experts. Thanks All

Hi Guys. I was a member of fiver from 2012. But I didn’t work on five because n those days I was a buyer. A couple of days back I join with Fiverr as a seller . I have more than 15 years experience in Software and Web Industry. But my experience is 0 in Fiverr. I hope you guys will help me. Expecting advises from experts. Thanks All

Expecting advises from experts.

It is unwise to expect us to make you successful – that’s not our job. Have you taken the time to read the tips and advice already shared throughout this forum?

Expecting advises from experts.

It is unwise to expect us to make you successful – that’s not our job. Have you taken the time to read the tips and advice already shared throughout this forum?

Yes I will read the guide line

I believe this is one of the tips and advice posts to which @jonbaas was referring.

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Archived