7 years on fiverr but new to this forum

Hi

I am malindacoolart , 34 male from sri lanka , I started working as a designer on fiverr on 2013 , now it is more than 7 years now on fiverr , would love to learn more about fiverr and make good friends here

Thanks

Malindacoolart

would love to learn more about fiverr and make good friends here

I presume you are referring to the forum.

Here are the forum rules: Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's for future reference.

I see you are a level 2 seller with 1K+ reviews.

Welcome back to the forum. 🙂

would love to learn more about fiverr and make good friends here

I presume you are referring to the forum.

Here are the forum rules: Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's for future reference.

I see you are a level 2 seller with 1K+ reviews.

Welcome back to the forum. 🙂

Thanks a lot yes i have 1K+ reviews but these days it is so sad no orders so love to get more tips

Again thanks for your reply

Thanks a lot yes i have 1K+ reviews but these days it is so sad no orders so love to get more tips

Again thanks for your reply

Why not do the same thing that you did to earn the 1,000+ orders that you have already completed? If it worked to gain those orders, surely it would still work to gain more.

No dear these days i dont have orders as i had before , some times it is only one order per week

No dear these days i dont have orders as i had before , some times it is only one order per week

First of all, don’t call me “dear”. It is inappropriate to do so. Don’t call anyone “dear” unless you know them personally, and have a personal relationship with them.

I am not your “dear”.

Second, like I said, what did you do to earn your first 1,000 orders? Do more of that to earn your next 1,000 orders. If you’ve only been sitting back waiting for someone else to provide your orders, then you have a lot of work to do, because Fiverr does not exist to make sure you have all of the orders that you want. YOU do that through marketing, self-promotion, and appealing to your target customers.

It is YOUR responsibility to do what needs to be done in order to obtain more orders.

First of all, don’t call me “dear”. It is inappropriate to do so. Don’t call anyone “dear” unless you know them personally, and have a personal relationship with them.

I am not your “dear”.

Second, like I said, what did you do to earn your first 1,000 orders? Do more of that to earn your next 1,000 orders. If you’ve only been sitting back waiting for someone else to provide your orders, then you have a lot of work to do, because Fiverr does not exist to make sure you have all of the orders that you want. YOU do that through marketing, self-promotion, and appealing to your target customers.

It is YOUR responsibility to do what needs to be done in order to obtain more orders.

Well said.

Market research is part of that work. It is vital to understand your competition here as well as the demand.

Archived