4 days ago I delivered

sureyou

I just saw the video and this is clearly on Fiverr. How on Earth do they expect new sellers to not ask clients for reviews when they’re actively telling them to do the exact opposite.

EDIT:

Just read the comments above and it is indeed an old video but it is still Fiverr’s responsibility to remove or replace it.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d argue that “go ahead, it’s actively encouraged” is more misleading than “you can do it but be very careful”. The insinuations flying in this thread are a bit strange.

You’re definitely not “actively encouraged” to ask for a review. You’re still allowed to if you’re confident in your ability “to word things right”. Which is such an odd requirement on itself considering that this is an international platform with sellers with varying levels of English. But that’s a topic for another day.

77% of my orders are rated, never asked for a review (since we’re comparing stats).

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

“Please consider leaving a review” as opposed to “If you liked the delivery - please consider leaving a review” it’s the latter that probably gets people in hot water. A potential minefield if English isn’t your first language.

Exactly this. ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

A potential minefield if English isn’t your first language

Or if it isn’t the support rep’s first language as seemed to be the issue for someone recently, by my reading of what the rep said.

So much can go wrong with it and Fiverr don’t ask questions.

PS. As u get more and more regular buyers, u will see the stats tumble usually. I have a lot of those who don’t review any more.

Archived