Psychics - Is the Future Ever Escapable?

cyaxrex

I see. So the number of alternate realities is just a number other psychics came up with?

The theory of multiverses is, more than one universe. So is the theory of more than four dimensions. Here is another accepted theory that stretches comprehension:

Things do not exist as we know them until we actually see or become aware of them. Strange but true.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are at least eleven dimensions and probably more but we have no way of seeing or detecting them.

I’m curious… how do you know there are eleven or more dimensions? That seems like a rather open-ended number that, I assume, comes from somewhere. I, personally, would have a hard time believing in something that dilutes the awesomeness of this one reality we all live within. Once you start opening the door to a real world multiverse, doesn’t that kind of cheapen the value of the existence we live in here, and now?

Once you start opening the door to a real world multiverse, doesn’t that kind of cheapen the value of the existence we live in here, and now?

Sadly, if you look at how quantum computing works (which it does) it comes down to tapping into other universes/dimensions. i.e. A dimension where the the solution to a problem has already been found.

I don’t think thee is a fixed number of universes, though.

I try to read a lot of physics articles and have an interest in that subject. This is more or less an accepted theory.

I try to read a lot of physics articles and have an interest in that subject

So the number of alternate realities is just a number other psychics came up with?

An important distinction with just a few letter changes.

The theory of multiverses is, more than one universe. So is the theory of more than four dimensions. Here is another accepted theory that stretches comprehension:

Things do not exist as we know them until we actually see or become aware of them. Strange but true.

The theory of multiverses is, more than one universe.

That theory has always fascinated me.

If it’s true, basic laws of probability would suggest there’s a world out there where @jonbaas does do all of the hard work for lazy mek-sells.

The potential of that alone is mind-blowing.

I try to read a lot of physics articles and have an interest in that subject

So the number of alternate realities is just a number other psychics came up with?

An important distinction with just a few letter changes.

Same prefix in both so they have that in common. Oh wait nvmd.

How do you know it’s true? What things don’t exist as we know them until we see them? Everything? What about if you recorded them before you saw them?

How do you know it’s true? What things don’t exist as we know them until we see them? Everything? What about if you recorded them before you saw them?

Yes everything. I only know what I’ve learned about physics but I can understand it sort of.

The theory of multiverses is, more than one universe.

That theory has always fascinated me.

If it’s true, basic laws of probability would suggest there’s a world out there where @jonbaas does do all of the hard work for lazy mek-sells.

The potential of that alone is mind-blowing.

Oh my. And what a sad and unproductive world/universe that would be! 😮

Yes everything. I only know what I’ve learned about physics but I can understand it sort of.

Maybe you’re talking about quantum physics where observing can affect it. But not really regular physics.

It wouldn’t mean that “Things do not exist as we know them until we actually see or become aware of them” is true though, it would just mean that observing them can change them - has an affect on them in quantum physics I assume.

It depends on how you define “God”. Maybe you are God. Or a part of God.

Or, perhaps God is “the Great I Am” – someone completely separate to who we are. Someone who created all things, including all of us. Someone who engineers time, and all events that happen within it.

Someone who engineers time

Time for the human, don’t for him. Because God doesn’t have time.

Maybe you’re talking about quantum physics where observing can affect it. But not really regular physics.

It wouldn’t mean that “Things do not exist as we know them until we actually see or become aware of them” is true though, it would just mean that observing them can change them - has an affect on them in quantum physics I assume.

From the things I’ve read about recent discoveries in physics, confirmed with testing, it’s a fact.

There are a lot of very strange things they are exploring so naturally I am interested in it:

Einstein famously called it spooky action at a distance . The EPR paradox stumped Bohr and was not resolved until 1964, long after Einstein’s death. CERN physicist John Bell resolved it by thinking of entanglement as an an entirely new kind of phenomenon, which he termed “nonlocal.”

Someone who engineers time

But, in the Christian faith, he did live within time – as Jesus Christ did here on Earth. So, not only did God create time, but exists outside of it, he also knows what is it like to live within it, as we do. 😉

There are at least eleven dimensions and probably more but we have no way of seeing or detecting them. And there are intelligent beings in these dimensions who can and do interact with us in some ways. And there are possibly mulitverses, not just this one that we are aware of. Yes it’s complicated.

We are living on the fourth dimension, it contains:

• Length
  • Width
  • Height
  • Time, Place

Though by saying “Things do not exist as we know them until we actually see or become aware of them”.

That makes it sound like people actually seeing them. We (our eyes) don’t see at the quantum level. Any effect will be at the quantum level. Though really I think they still don’t fully understand everything about quantum physics so I assume they’ll know more about the causes of everything in it in future.

I don’t know what I believe. I had a dream about being on stage with Green Day. A year later it happened at a festival. I was picked out of the crowd. It was embarrassing though because I couldn’t hear myself and the adrenaline was pumping. Who is to know whether I predicted the future? All music fans probably have dreams like that.

I also had another dream about someone I know having multiples… They have!!!

I’ve had plenty of other dreams in my life. I’m hoping the one where I became a millionaire was a prediction 😂

I also did a tarot reading for myself when I was younger with specific questions and I wrote everything down. When I looked at it years later every single thing had meaning and came true. Even more long term, it predicted that I would have twins.

I have seen two spiritualists in my life with mixed results. One was a scam, she asked me who has the white dog? I had very obvious white cat hair on my clothes. The other made me cry with how accurate she was. I make a point about not giving anything away. She knew that I had just broken up with someone and told me not to go on holiday with them. I did end up going on the holiday we had booked before we broke up and he cheated afterwards. She told me I would meet someone else, I would be in the newspaper (this wasn’t quite accurate but I was interviewed on radio and tv after the Green Day thing). Oh wait, actually my photo was in a newspaper in an article about my old workplace. (Most people could end up in a newspaper though). She also mentioned the names of my future band mates (that’s how I met my husband).

I still don’t know what to believe, are they all just meaningful coincidences? Is everything predicted so broad that it will cover a lot of likely scenarios? The dream about taking a picture of your foot though, that’s one hell of a meaningful coincidence due to the timing!

Humans dream most nights, maybe it’s just inevitable that we will dream about something that will happen due to how many dreams we have.

Humans dream most nights, maybe it’s just inevitable that we will dream about something that will happen due to how many dreams we have.

Or, perhaps God has given you some sort of insight within your dreams. He does that, and has done that MANY times. You’ll find countless examples in the Christian Bible.

But, in the Christian faith, he did live within time – as Jesus Christ did here on Earth. So, not only did God create time, but exists outside of it, he also knows what is it like to live within it, as we do. 😉

You say God has time:

If God has time (past, present, future), it means there is someone who created God.

On the Islam, God (Allah) doesn’t have time. The God is time itself.

If I dream of seeing people I haven’t seen or thought about for a long time, I’ll bump into them in reality in 24-48 hours after the dream. It’s never someone I’m actually thrilled to see, never someone I’m on good terms with.

I find it depressing more than anything because I wake up with the thought of “oh great, that guy” and kind of dread the encounter. Or, according to some, I just have a random dream and then will it into existence by thinking about it long enough.

I was never a fan of “willing things into existence” idea, though. In case of some negative event, it has a bit of a “blaming the victim” flavor to it.

It sucks as a superpower. I’d take walking through walls over it any day.

If I dream of seeing people I haven’t seen or thought about for a long time, I’ll bump into them in reality in 24-48 hours after the dream. It’s never someone I’m actually thrilled to see, never someone I’m on good terms with.

I find it depressing more than anything because I wake up with the thought of “oh great, that guy” and kind of dread the encounter. Or, according to some, I just have a random dream and then will it into existence by thinking about it long enough.

I was never a fan of “willing things into existence” idea, though. In case of some negative event, it has a bit of a “blaming the victim” flavor to it.

I was taking a nap where I dreamed of seeing my ex husband whom I hadn’t seen or talked to in over a year when suddenly a knock on the door woke me up. Guess who it was? My ex husband with his new boat wanting to take me for a ride in it.

I didn’t know you were a Christian @jonbaas. If you are not, no worries. That is the direction I ended up going a few years ago though. (Lots of long complicated reasons, no regrets.)

If I dream of seeing people I haven’t seen or thought about for a long time, I’ll bump into them in reality in 24-48 hours after the dream.

I used to have this. I fasted for the first time in 2016. I ended up kind of living the first few hours of a day before I woke up. i.e. I’d dream I was walking my dog and meet a man with a prosthetic leg. Later, I would wake up, walk my dog, and I would meet a man with a prosthetic leg.

In the end, there were too many events similar to dreamed events that it got a bit silly. However, I have fasted several times since and never had the same experience repeat.

I don’t know what I believe. I had a dream about being on stage with Green Day. A year later it happened at a festival. I was picked out of the crowd. It was embarrassing though because I couldn’t hear myself and the adrenaline was pumping. Who is to know whether I predicted the future? All music fans probably have dreams like that.

I also had another dream about someone I know having multiples… They have!!!

I’ve had plenty of other dreams in my life. I’m hoping the one where I became a millionaire was a prediction 😂

I also did a tarot reading for myself when I was younger with specific questions and I wrote everything down. When I looked at it years later every single thing had meaning and came true. Even more long term, it predicted that I would have twins.

I have seen two spiritualists in my life with mixed results. One was a scam, she asked me who has the white dog? I had very obvious white cat hair on my clothes. The other made me cry with how accurate she was. I make a point about not giving anything away. She knew that I had just broken up with someone and told me not to go on holiday with them. I did end up going on the holiday we had booked before we broke up and he cheated afterwards. She told me I would meet someone else, I would be in the newspaper (this wasn’t quite accurate but I was interviewed on radio and tv after the Green Day thing). Oh wait, actually my photo was in a newspaper in an article about my old workplace. (Most people could end up in a newspaper though). She also mentioned the names of my future band mates (that’s how I met my husband).

I still don’t know what to believe, are they all just meaningful coincidences? Is everything predicted so broad that it will cover a lot of likely scenarios? The dream about taking a picture of your foot though, that’s one hell of a meaningful coincidence due to the timing!

I make a point about not giving anything away. She knew that I had just broken up with someone

Maybe she was reading you (I don’t mean psychically), seeing how you reacted to different things she said, whether you seemed to be agreeing (not with what you said) with what she said or not.

Though by saying “Things do not exist as we know them until we actually see or become aware of them”.

That makes it sound like people actually seeing them. We (our eyes) don’t see at the quantum level. Any effect will be at the quantum level. Though really I think they still don’t fully understand everything about quantum physics so I assume they’ll know more about the causes of everything in it in future.

We don’t see with our eyes, we see with our thoughts.

Archived