What can I do for my first order, Just waiting? Can we jumpstart it?

giraykara

Hello everyone, I created four gigs targeting interior design, architectural visualization today.

I see people writing “waiting” is an answer for it. I agree, but what else am I suppose to do? Is there any proactive actions I can take? Promotions etc somehow? Visibility is most important thing here.

You can check the buyer request page a few times a day if you aren’t already and send offers to relevant ones.

Maybe the main gig images (the ones shown in search/on the profile) could be made a bit more unique eg. maybe the gig images that say “3d render” could show a 3d rendering example related to what the gig is about. Something that would quickly get noticed by a buyer.

You can check the buyer request page a few times a day if you aren’t already and send offers to relevant ones.

Maybe the main gig images (the ones shown in search/on the profile) could be made a bit more unique eg. maybe the gig images that say “3d render” could show a 3d rendering example related to what the gig is about. Something that would quickly get noticed by a buyer.

Sadly request page is quite empty on 3D. Competition is not harsh as packaging design and SEO but also buyer requests etc is not crowded.

I followed all the guidelines that can help to optimize. Gonna put a video too soon.

Is there any way to reach out to buyers about my fiverr gigs? Dunno, maybe some sort of promotion?

Sadly request page is quite empty on 3D. Competition is not harsh as packaging design and SEO but also buyer requests etc is not crowded.

I followed all the guidelines that can help to optimize. Gonna put a video too soon.

Is there any way to reach out to buyers about my fiverr gigs? Dunno, maybe some sort of promotion?

You could promote them off Fiverr with a link.

Or you could promote them on the Fiverr forum in “my fiverr gigs” section but that might not help a lot.

You could promote them off Fiverr with a link.

Or you could promote them on the Fiverr forum in “my fiverr gigs” section but that might not help a lot.

I don’t have a social media. I might need to find another way to jumpstart it. Thank you.

First of all good luck to your journey on Fiverr. Secondly you say you created your gigs today, so I believe that it is a bit too early to start wondering how can you get your first order. Your services must be already indexed but with the huge competition you need to be patient before your first order arrives. Do also keep in mind that the more specialized your gig is, the narrowest the audience you are addressing. So you have to be patient!

While waiting, it would be a good idea to monitor your impressions, clicks and views. Seeing the dynamics can help you decide whether to tweak your offers and/or improve them. Of course you can get tones of advice from experienced sellers who have written long detailed articles on what to do to land your first order here.

And consider offering something more general at which you are very good of course. This offer might appeal to a wider audience and you can have your first orders and possibly reviews sooner.

All the best
Psychic_Diva

First of all good luck to your journey on Fiverr. Secondly you say you created your gigs today, so I believe that it is a bit too early to start wondering how can you get your first order. Your services must be already indexed but with the huge competition you need to be patient before your first order arrives. Do also keep in mind that the more specialized your gig is, the narrowest the audience you are addressing. So you have to be patient!

While waiting, it would be a good idea to monitor your impressions, clicks and views. Seeing the dynamics can help you decide whether to tweak your offers and/or improve them. Of course you can get tones of advice from experienced sellers who have written long detailed articles on what to do to land your first order here.

And consider offering something more general at which you are very good of course. This offer might appeal to a wider audience and you can have your first orders and possibly reviews sooner.

All the best

Psychic_Diva

Thanks for long and detailed response. 3D visualization and design is relatively emptier compared to social media/SEO/Book covers etc. But yes there is still competition going on and list of people is there as well.

I finished creating them all 2-3 hours ago and all the impressions etc are at ZERO looks kinda depressing and I don’t know if waiting out is the best solutions. I mean, I don’t know how waiting it out will change it but yes, it is yet so soon.

Would you recommend one of those “I will promote your fiverr gig” gigs as a jump start in case as a last resolution?

Yours sincerely,

All the best

Psychic_Diva

Thanks for long and detailed response. 3D visualization and design is relatively emptier compared to social media/SEO/Book covers etc. But yes there is still competition going on and list of people is there as well.

I finished creating them all 2-3 hours ago and all the impressions etc are at ZERO looks kinda depressing and I don’t know if waiting out is the best solutions. I mean, I don’t know how waiting it out will change it but yes, it is yet so soon.

Would you recommend one of those “I will promote your fiverr gig” gigs as a jump start in case as a last resolution?

Yours sincerely,

@giraykara

Of course, you can promote your gig in several social sites, respectively, not spammy…

The other activity you can try is, BUYER REQUEST

send buyer request or custom offer to buyers according to your skill set…

Yeah figured those out. Apparently there are requests which are a bit or cheap too. Starters cannot be choosers, we all gotta start somewhere.

Yeah figured those out. Apparently there are requests which are a bit or cheap too. Starters cannot be choosers, we all gotta start somewhere.

Starters cannot be choosers, we all gotta start somewhere.

Hi @gytistam,

Patience and perseverance takes you far - in all aspects and circumstances of life.

Everyone in the world has been new at some point of our existence, but being new doesn’t mean things cannot be done or achieved, and mind-set is the keyword to it.

Figure out your way: research, ask, listen to advice and apply it - start over again if necessary. I’m sure you’ll find out how to get the first spark. No doubt first sparks are the most difficult ones, but in no way impossible.

Starters cannot be choosers, we all gotta start somewhere.

Hi @gytistam,

Patience and perseverance takes you far - in all aspects and circumstances of life.

Everyone in the world has been new at some point of our existence, but being new doesn’t mean things cannot be done or achieved, and mind-set is the keyword to it.

Figure out your way: research, ask, listen to advice and apply it - start over again if necessary. I’m sure you’ll find out how to get the first spark. No doubt first sparks are the most difficult ones, but in no way impossible.

I anticipated a lot more pragmatic answer yet I got a philosophical one. Thank you for your kind encouragements.

Hello everyone, I created four gigs targeting interior design, architectural visualization today.

I see people writing “waiting” is an answer for it. I agree, but what else am I suppose to do? Is there any proactive actions I can take? Promotions etc somehow? Visibility is most important thing here.

I see people writing “waiting” is an answer for it. I agree, but what else am I suppose to do?

Check this out: New Sellers .... Success Doesn't Come To Those Who Wait!

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

I anticipated a lot more pragmatic answer yet I got a philosophical one. Thank you for your kind encouragements.

No two people are the same nor are their circumstance. What might apply and work for one, it might be the opposite for others.

There are general things that can be done, and you are already starting to get advice about them. For the rest, you must put in your own effort. That is why I told you to research and ask, because through them, you’ll find answers. What you cannot do, is sit and wait for things to solve by themselves, or by others.

Search Google, the forum, etc., you’ll find a lot of useful information. Ask users, we’ll all try to give you our best advice (limited to our capabilities). You have a long way to go, so take a deep breath and look far. This will help you get there. 😉

Pragmatically, though, I can advice you to check this link to start with. It’s a free course provided by Fiverr. 🙂

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
648719746_LUoAuigOTiOhYimMa2dB_Freelancing20online20course20780x440-min.jpg.b8687348e0b6c51c2ba65e851164a915.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

No two people are the same nor are their circumstance. What might apply and work for one, it might be the opposite for others.

There are general things that can be done, and you are already starting to get advice about them. For the rest, you must put in your own effort. That is why I told you to research and ask, because through them, you’ll find answers. What you cannot do, is sit and wait for things to solve by themselves, or by others.

Search Google, the forum, etc., you’ll find a lot of useful information. Ask users, we’ll all try to give you our best advice (limited to our capabilities). You have a long way to go, so take a deep breath and look far. This will help you get there. 😉

Pragmatically, though, I can advice you to check this link to start with. It’s a free course provided by Fiverr. 🙂

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
d599f4543696eb68e2a610e69211d0fb6f4b4ccf.jpeg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

Good evening, @maitasun. I hope you’re well. Long time no speak.

It appears Giraykara has already completed the course, which is good news! 🙂

Take a look. ⬇️

(Image removed)

Good evening, @maitasun. I hope you’re well. Long time no speak.

Take a look. ⬇️

(Image removed)

Good evening, Maitasun. I hope you’re well. Long time no speak.

Take a look. ⬇️

Good evening, AHM. Thanks! Hope you, too, are doing well! 🙃

Yes… it’s been a long, long time… ☺️

Skipping the arrow…

I’m glad to see OP likes to listen and is willing to take advice. That’s a very important step, and I’ll leave up to there. 🙃 @giraykara told me just now that I’m being too philosophical. 😬

Must be the good weather I’m enjoying today. ☺️

PS: My bag is empty so, as for Vickie, I’m giving you a heart. ❤️ When it fills up, I’ll give you my like. 😉

Good evening, Maitasun. I hope you’re well. Long time no speak.

Take a look. ⬇️

Good evening, AHM. Thanks! Hope you, too, are doing well! 🙃

Yes… it’s been a long, long time… ☺️

Skipping the arrow…

I’m glad to see OP likes to listen and is willing to take advice. That’s a very important step, and I’ll leave up to there. 🙃 @giraykara told me just now that I’m being too philosophical. 😬

Must be the good weather I’m enjoying today. ☺️

PS: My bag is empty so, as for Vickie, I’m giving you a heart. ❤️ When it fills up, I’ll give you my like. 😉

When it fills up, I’ll give you my like.

Don’t worry about it. I’m sure you’ve liked enough of my posts recently.

I’ve checked the OP’s profile once. You’ve checked it twice. Shall we check it once again to see if we can improve a few things?

When it fills up, I’ll give you my like.

Don’t worry about it. I’m sure you’ve liked enough of my posts recently.

I’ve checked the OP’s profile once. You’ve checked it twice. Shall we check it once again to see if we can improve a few things?

😅

Nice idea! ☺️

I’ll go take a look on his Gigs, while you do your magic on his profile! 😉

@giraykara, I took a look at your Gigs’ description and found a few things that would need to be improved. I’m not rewriting your sentences, just suggesting corrections.

You wrote this sentence:

Before I started on Fiverr, I have 7 YEARS of visualization, design and architectural experience.

It should look better if it said:

Before joining Fiverr, I had 7 YEARS of visualization, design and architectural experience.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This other one says:

If you bring a friend with you, I will charge less 10% for your and your friend’s next visualization gig!

If you recommend me to a friend, and they buy my Gig, you’ll both receive 10% off of the next visualization Gig you purchase.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And this last one says:

I love returning customers, they are the best. I know what they want better so I can help more and faster!

I love returning customers, they are the best. Once I know what they require, I can work faster and be more helpful.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Also, you need to change your Gigs’ images. All your Gigs must have a different image.

Archived