Can I publish all gig in one day?

galaxy120rk

Hello everyone!
I have been gathering all the information about my 7 new gigs from the past two weeks. Now it all done, now I have all the information about my 7 gigs like descriptions, gig cover image, portfolio, pricing, FAQ, etc. So, can I now publish all my gigs on the same day?

Thanks in advance
Raju

Hello everyone!

I have been gathering all the information about my 7 new gigs from the past two weeks. Now it all done, now I have all the information about my 7 gigs like descriptions, gig cover image, portfolio, pricing, FAQ, etc. So, can I now publish all my gigs on the same day?

Thanks in advance

Raju

I have been gathering all the information about my 7 new gigs from the past two weeks.

What’s your reason for creating 7 new gigs right from the very beginning? Are you offering 7 entirely different services? Or have you been advised that you must create 7 gigs?

I have been gathering all the information about my 7 new gigs from the past two weeks.

What’s your reason for creating 7 new gigs right from the very beginning? Are you offering 7 entirely different services? Or have you been advised that you must create 7 gigs?

It’s the first time I am creating gigs on Fiverr, everyone said that I need to create 7 gigs to get more response.

It’s the first time I am creating gigs on Fiverr, everyone said that I need to create 7 gigs to get more response.

everyone said that I need to create 7 gigs to get more response.

If you’re offering 7 entirely different services, then 7 gigs is fine. If you’re offering one service, creating 6 duplicate gigs is just clogging the search results, and making it harder for you to gain traction with any of your services.

We’ve been selling on Fiverr for 2.5 years, and up until about a month ago, we only had 2 gigs.

1 high quality gig is infinitely better than 7 average gigs that are all essentially the same.

If you’re expertise in 3 or more services and are you able to deliver service on time then it’s great!
I published 8 GIGs, Because I’m a full-time freelancer and entrepreneur, Also I have 10 years of experience in graphic design and I’m able to complete work in a very quick time.

In short, More gig never makes you rich, But you create a gig that people really want and everyone searching for, then It’s good to go. You will achieve success, But make sure your every customer will satisfy with your work!

I’m selling on Fiverr for more than 6 years and I realize that many buyers are satisfied with my work but they never write a review! Because they don’t like to show they get ultimate graphic from this seller and also somebody doesn’t know how to complete order and write a review.

Thank you.

If you’re expertise in 3 or more services and are you able to deliver service on time then it’s great!

I published 8 GIGs, Because I’m a full-time freelancer and entrepreneur, Also I have 10 years of experience in graphic design and I’m able to complete work in a very quick time.

In short, More gig never makes you rich, But you create a gig that people really want and everyone searching for, then It’s good to go. You will achieve success, But make sure your every customer will satisfy with your work!

I’m selling on Fiverr for more than 6 years and I realize that many buyers are satisfied with my work but they never write a review! Because they don’t like to show they get ultimate graphic from this seller and also somebody doesn’t know how to complete order and write a review.

Thank you.

I have been working on another freelance platform from 2013. I am full time freelancer and I am product photo editor in which I want to offer my different services like, Ghost mannequin, Amazon product photo editing, Jewelry Photo retouch, etc. So, should i create multiple gig or not?

On 8/8/2019 at 4:40 AM, galaxy120rk said:

I have been working on another freelance platform from 2013. I am full time freelancer and I am product photo editor in which I want to offer my different services like, Ghost mannequin, Amazon product photo editing, Jewelry Photo retouch, etc. So, should i create multiple gig or not?

Yes, You can create multiple gig, But always focus on quality and quick response time. Write unique description and make attractive gig thumbnail and make your price cheaper for first time.

5 things are very important according to Fiverr:

• Quick response time
  • Quality service
  • Great communication
  • Be honest with your client
  • Provide service as describe in your gig.

Thank you, Have a great day!

I have just completed uploading my 7 gigs. Someone told me I need to use an extension on called “Auto Refresh” to be active on Fiverr all the time. I don’t know if it’s legal. Anyway, how should I start marketing my Gigs? Any tips for a beginner?

I have just completed uploading my 7 gigs. Someone told me I need to use an extension on called “Auto Refresh” to be active on Fiverr all the time. I don’t know if it’s legal. Anyway, how should I start marketing my Gigs? Any tips for a beginner?

Someone told me I need to use an extension on called “Auto Refresh” to be active on Fiverr all the time. I don’t know if it’s legal.

It is not. Don’t use it. Fiverr doesn’t like it, and may restrict your account.

Anyway, how should I start marketing my Gigs? And tips for a beginner?

I bet, if you read through the forum, you’d find plenty of people – myself included – who have already answered these questions many times over.

That won’t help you and that isn’t marketing. Please enter “marketing” in the Fiverr Forum search engine and you’ll see a lot of discussion and advice.

You also need to understand marketing and sales in general. You need to do this research yourself off the forum as well. It’s all out there.

Someone told me I need to use an extension on called “Auto Refresh” to be active on Fiverr all the time.

That person is talking nonsense. You’ll get in trouble if you do that, plus it won’t bring you any sales.

Nonsense like that typically comes from people looking for tricks and shortcuts that would make them rich in a day or two, instead of doing proper work.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived